Anyone still playing the NES

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was playing until recently Mario Bros 3, Double Dragon, Tiny Toons and Megaman 2 but my NES needs service now!!

They make cheep snes/nes systems on ebay they work fine but if you wanna keep your original instead of having it serviced 9 times outta 10 its the pin connectors that die... you can also get them on ebay, aslong as your not affraid to crack the thing open yourself..

still rocking the NES here too. Mostly play mario 1 and 3, duck hunt, top gun, and ice hockey, but excite bike and zelda 1/2 get thrown in from time to time also.

wezeles said:
They make cheep snes/nes systems on ebay they work fine but if you wanna keep your original instead of having it serviced 9 times outta 10 its the pin connectors that die... you can also get them on ebay, aslong as your not affraid to crack the thing open yourself..

yeah a friend of mine got a Yobo, works great actually, i was surprised and he only paid like $20 or something like that, they even have one thats both NES and SNES in one. and i think that one goes for like $30-$40(i haven't looked since he got it)

Last edited:
yep still the same price range thats what i was talking about the "game twin" and "yobo" system's nice to know nintendo still makes money selling the license to build these machines...lol they work great too i might get one for the spare T.V.

check them out they look good

http://video-games.search.ebay.com/...12QQfromZR40QQsacatZ62054QQsatitleZNESQ2fSNES

both top loaded too... once they make and all in one nes-wii ill grab that for sure..lol aslong as its not a hobbled mess!

sure do.

i went over to my friend's house the other day and her NES controllers were kinda funky...they had sort of a mini control stick instead of a pad... (not to be confused with the advantage..these were very small) and it had a turbo button...not sure on the name

This baby?

nes_max.jpg

I still have this one!

Lost Savior said:
This baby?

nes_max.jpg

I still have this one!
best control ever!.......for me

it takes time getting use to.....the original control sometimes get stuck and i resorted to this one

I kind of like it, but prefer the original one. The only thing that's really good about the NES Max, is that it is ergonomically better.

Yes i still play it sometimes my 5 year old calls it "The Old Man Wii".

still have Mario,2,3 TMNT, Offroad with the trucks, and alot more!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back