anyone up for some heros?

I'd agree with BadCompany.
The game doesn't reward you enough for playing as a hero. You generally won't be able to get 10 kills before dying yourself as a hero. The Russian hero is also terrible. The grenade launcher doesn't make up for the **** weapon they stick you with.

That said, it's a decent game mode for exp, and involves a lot of close range combat, so I do enjoy it.

conflict does give you more XP points but its the fun factor for me and heros is fun. conflict im on my own and no one will get my back. If I wanna get XP point ill get into a conflict game but getting 300+xp point on heros is fine with me as long as I had fun.

I agree that there's a lot to be desired for Hereos. My biggest complaint, besides those listed, is that too often the other team never activates their hero, thus keeping my team from being able to score the points needed to win.

Also i always get stuck with people who are used to playing confilct and just run around, never working as a team. i try t be the hero and die within seconds because no one stays close for support. Therefore i think team is more fun, but run into the same problems and get too pissed and go back to conflict.

I actually really enjoy Heroes, but agree with everything said here. You don't get crap for playing as a Hero (actually, you get LESS experience for killing the opposing Hero), if nobody activates any Heroes you are stuck playing a 10 minute Team Conflict to 120 instead of 40, and Ourumov's AK-47 Grenadier really is a piece of crap. But, the Hero centers the game around something, like a ball on a court, and it is that which makes Heroes an awesome deathmatch game. Besides, most of my best kill-streaks come from when I'm rocking Bond or Trevelyan.

I like playing Heroes but as above, not enough reward for being a Hero, would be better if becomming the hero wasn't optional, it just rotated around the team as one dies the next one becomes a hero.

I like playing Heroes but as above, not enough reward for being a Hero, would be better if becomming the hero wasn't optional, it just rotated around the team as one dies the next one becomes a hero.

this. i love being the hero but im only hurting my team. the only time i turn to hero is when my team is clearly going to win..

I love being the hero and Its rare i get stuck with a bad team for the most part when Im the hero Ill have at least one guy find me and help out, depending on the level the whole team minus one and that one is running and killing

i like heros for XP but being on russians is pretty lame becase u have such a crapy gun i only use the grenade launcher to kill the enemy hero casuse i cant kill the enemy hero with that peice of crap

Last edited:
Back