Anyone use tarot or Crystals?

Projection

WiiChat Member
May 4, 2007
Bedford, England
Wii Online Code
2857-0920-1773-7331
Does anyone here use Tarot Cards or Crystals, sorta got interested in them but odn't know that much about them. Wanna be able to use them but for spiritual development not divination. Anyone else or are all these crazy thoughts just with me???

Wat do u use them for, I have no one to talk to about any of this kind've stuff.

My aunty goes out to her place in Florida twice a year for 3 months at a time and she hasn't long got back from her last trip. When she was out there she took lessons in reading tarot cards. Haven't had a chance to let her try it out on me yet but I can't wait to have a go.. things like that fascinate me.

What are we talking about?

The only thing that came to mind was crystal meth :scared:

Projection said:
Does anyone here use Tarot Cards or Crystals, sorta got interested in them but odn't know that much about them. Wanna be able to use them but for spiritual development not divination. Anyone else or are all these crazy thoughts just with me???

Totally worthless.

well really all tarot cards do is give you an insight into yourself (and they do) if uou look at the fundamental philosophy for the tarot you find that at its base its not so different than the teachings of most mainstream religions . When its used for a tool for gaining self awareness it proves extremely valuable . However as for divination , I believe other than helping to increase your insight the tarot cant tell you more about the future than an old sock , divination is a different matter though im sure most of you have predicted something or had a dream that came true.

I too am a Christian but I refuse to be told wat is good and bad by man, Church was created by man and therefore has it's flaws. I wanna use these tools for spiritual development, not divination. Some people, especially religious people need to be a lot more open minded.

LevesqueIsKing said:
For the third time, no, I haven't.

haha fair enough ,
tarot cards are kinda like playing cards but divided into 2
major and minor arcana
both sets are pictured with a specific symbolism having its own story and meaning .
When read they are layed into one or more different shaped spreads with each position having different meanings related to the reader ie past or worries
the symbols mostly consist of archetypal imagery designed to penertrate the psyche

....in a nutshell....
any clearer levesquisking??

Back