Anyone use tarot or Crystals?

Okay...

I think I'll just make my way out of this discussion :scared:

Its a system of cards you lay out in front of you that supposedly can be used for divination or spiritual healing etc. Got cards with pictures on them like "Death" " - "Temperence" - "The lovers" - "The happy squirrel" etc.
Originally used for games.
Used by bored housewife types and wacko's as spiritual/magical past-time in order to escape the monotony of everyday life, as well as to make themselves feel different and that they have special powers. i.e. psychics, ghost whisperers, and assorted other looneys.*

*Brandon would like to distance himself from the statements he just made in order avoid the imminent flames he is about to recieve... And would like to apologize for his bigoted comments**

**Unless you are a "whacko", "psychic", "ghost whisperer" or "bored housewife type" in which case please read the comment again for maximum effect.

Wow, thats really stupid, imo.

I'm not ganna let cards run my life :sick:

Anyone can be a Tarot Card reader, there's just some tricks where you seem to know the person. I've watched the Bullshit Detective, he's exploited Tarot Cards before. I'm not going to believe my outcome of life, because obviously everyone will die, and there's just too many broad possibilities that could happen not displayed in Tarot Cards...

Wonder who's gonna argue with me this time...

tarots mainly about telling u what u already know but either didnt want to face up to or didnt realise a certain aspect about your personality
there is lots of bullshitters and the answers ,like atrology , are very broard

if you spent some time learning about it and doing readings u would finds theres more to it and its really quite simple
Doing a reading on yourself is a bit like just evaluating your life

el-zilcho said:
tarots mainly about telling u what u already know but either didnt want to face up to or didnt realise a certain aspect about your personality
there is lots of bullshitters and the answers ,like atrology , are very broard

if you spent some time learning about it and doing readings u would finds theres more to it and its really quite simple
Doing a reading on yourself is a bit like just evaluating your life

I'm intelligent enough to know where I stand in my life.

Or... You could evaluate your life by... thinking about your life and then evaluating it?
Rather than learn to use some mad obscure card system to do it for you.
It might be fun and quirky - which I could except (kinda like weegie boards at halloween).
But as a real way of "improving yourself" or whatever - first thing I would want to do is fix the fact that I was relying on a bunch of crappy mystic/cryptic cards to sort myself out..

Frogger said:
I'm intelligent enough to know where I stand in my life.

im sure u are but the post was not directed at u , im talking about what they can be used for in a broad sense .

what im saying is that they can be a learning aid in self development

whats wrong with that??

@brandon , who says they r there to be relied on??

Who says what about being relied on?

Sorry I don't understand ? :crazy:

Fair enough if you don't agree with them but don't be so narrow minded, at least try and unedrstand what they can be used for such as spiritual development and self awareness. Divination is a sad use for a powerful spiritual gift.

lol! Fair enough that's cool.
Though I wasn't referring to other spirits, but a person's own spiritual development.

thing is , its all fair and good to have opnions about things but whats the point in just saying something is a load of bull , if u know little about it ?
Its like saying you dont like bananas cuz they're yellow but u never ate one !

The whole idea of this thread is to talk to those interested in tarot, crystals and general spirituality so if you're not interested and don't want to be then just don't bother posting on here then. Simple as.

Back