Anyone wanna help me?

HomieG

Ur own personal Homeslice
Mar 31, 2010
Not from the hood...
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
I need help with Alatreon urgent. Only 1 catch and that's u have to be on American servers cause I live in the united states.

well first of all i don't see why you would have to be american as i've played with people around the world. i could play a fourth but without two members with bowguns and sleep ammo, i'm out.

Well the servers aren't they divided by sections inthe world like europe and north America?

i know for a fact (as a canadian) i played several games with americans and mexicans, and by the numbers calling me 'mate' i must have played with brits or possibly austrailians. as far as i can tell it's just japan and the rest of the world. at any rate i'm positive i can play with anyone in north america.

Hey homieG i'll help you out been playing Mh3[tri] since it came out for the japs
and just to answer you guys up above

mh3 is REGION LOCKED meaning you cannot play with ppl from out of your region
only from the same region so in other words NA-NA, ASIA-ASIA, EUROPE-EUROPE etc.

doesn't explain why people call me 'mate' though. anyway get some players with bowguns and i'm in....

when i beat alatreon a player over rank 100 offered to help find some players. it's a bad idea to beg for help if you can't carry your own weight. the best strategy is to pound him with sleep ammo and place bombs while he's sleeping.

i know one member here who probably has lots of experience with ala but if he doesn't offer help first, it would be rude to ask. check your friend roster for players well over rank 51. there are some very courteous players; on the other hand there are douchebags who will make fun of your equipment and drop out after you make a simple mistake. good luck.

Yea I know out off like 20 times I only died once and that's cause I didn't know way to expect.

I'll ease your pain homieG i was gonna help you out personally but my girlfriend
is more then willing to help you she is HR999 meaning maxed out online

and does alatreon like ALL day any day
her info is

username: Nit3wish
online ID: 4ZBC9G

Last edited:
lulz 999? i thought i played too much :lol:

yes she to has been playing mh3 since it came for the japs back in mid 2009

we just transfered over our saves to the US version of mh3 and continued
so if you think it about it we didn't really start a new we just continued off our jap save

thus us making it to hr999 in the span of 2yrs that mh3 has been out

Do u bothat wanna help cause I need all the help I can get. I've just be leveling my armor up tell me if it seems worthy:
Dober Helm
Gigginox mail
Gigginox Vambraces
Gigginox Coils+
Gigginox Greaves
talisman +9 fire res haven't gotten +10 yet so I'll add probably add some crimson jewels to get my fire res up.
7 slots
Physique jewel to get constitution +2, and disabler jewel to get status atk up for sleep bombing, 3 crimson jewels making +15 fire res.

Skills:
Constitution +2, status atk up, fire res +15
weapon is either sleep lance or sns

Back