Anyone want Call of Duty 3?

Wii-bert

play with my Wii
Dec 14, 2006
Rockville, MD
Anyone want my Call of Duty 3?

not for free of course. I just recently beat it and since the game is only single player, it has no replay value to me. Best FPS for the Wii IMO. Its an awesome single player game, but I want to try something else. Will trade for any Wii game other than Wii Sports.

Last edited:
Wii-bert said:
not for free of course. I just recently beat it and since the game is only single player, it has no replay value to me. Best FPS for the Wii IMO. Its an awesome single player game, but I want to try something else. Will trade for any Wii game other than Wii Sports.

I'm not interested, but if you don't have any luck here try eBay. You'll get more than half your money back!

For free? Obviously no one is interested in trading...I"ll gladly take it off ur hands if you want though?

MasterJedi2U said:
For free? Obviously no one is interested in trading...I"ll gladly take it off ur hands if you want though?

good luck with that....though if you dont ask, you may never get (though seriously i doubt anyone would give away their games for free...)

I would have been interested in the game but the fact that it has no multiplayer at all, kind of killed it for me. Thats the only reason why I chose Red Steel over it.

Back