Anyone want to play Animal crossing online?

elliewell

WiiChat Member
Jan 15, 2012
UK
Anyone have animal crossing and online, add me
Friend code - 2323-0378-3697
Name - Misty
Town - AppleBay

Send me your friend codes, and if anyone is online now can i visit your town?

The gates are open to my town

Last edited by a moderator:
hi my name is shadow my town is o.b.a and friend code is 1120-2203-9383 add and i will add to

im addin u

Anyone have animal crossing and online, add me
Friend code - 2323-0378-3697
Name - Misty
Town - AppleBay

Send me your friend codes, and if anyone is online now can i visit your town?
im addin u and online now if u want to play town o.b.a name shadow code 1120-2203-9383

Mod edit:
No multi-posting, use the edit button instead.

Last edited by a moderator:
Name-TaeTown-TaeoplisFC-4470-4894-1386Town Type- very bland no trees right now but ill be on at 2:30pm mesage me so i can come to your to nd then mine

Friend Code - 2924 - 3350 - 4682
Username - jared
Town name - riverdal

Added elli, shadow and game. Add me back :p

Sure!!

Yeh I Would Online Play With You.The Details To Mine Are:Name is Mcky Town is SHAZAMFriend Code is 4255-7480-8176I'm Always Open With My Gate Sunday Around Noon.Hoping To See You Soon!!

I have a friend code for Animal Crossing City Folk.
Friend code:1249-3366-5879
Name:Amber
City:Yikes

Hello my town is a bit boring, but i would really like to hang out with you!
Name: Nikkieh
Town: Nihon
FC: 3224-8469-2309
Please respond asap.

I just started playing this again! My friend code is in my signature, username is Caderyn.

I'm a town editor, but my town is an actual town, not some crazy jumble of stuff... with no plants or trees because I'm laying out paths, then gardens, and probably some give-away stuff. I'll post again when I have a give-away area. :)

I'm adding you now, as well as everyone above me. I opened my gate, and I have WiiConnect24 on so I believe you can connect with me not logged in... was never sure about that...

Hi, i'm Daniel. My Friend code is: 1805 - 6175 - 8596 - 0207
My Animal Crossing name is still Daniel.
My Town's Name is My. (I like looking at the map and seeing it says "My Town". xD )
I'm looking to play online. Tell me if you added me, and i'll add you! Thanks! ^_^ I just got the game today.
My gates will always be open as well.

are you still playing AC if so pm me and tell me a time where we can play im in the pacific time area if you are somewhere else tell me and i will find the right time to play im friendly too.Nobody has ever played with me online since i got the game at some point but if you come ill give you a golden shovel and my 500 bells since i know how to get a golden shovel!

Here is my code and information!Name: Chris Town:BluewoodCode:1378-2556-4457

Back