Welcome to Our Community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Anyone want to swap???

Discussion in 'Nintendo Wii Hardware' started by KoolKat, Dec 4, 2007.

1. KoolKat

KoolKat WiiChat Member

Wii Friend Code: 2604-2633-6566-4623
    2604-2633-6566-4623
    I'm in desperate need of a UK AC power adaptor for the Wii. I need it by Monday and Nintendo are telling me it's going to take 14 days for me to recieve if I order it from them.... :incazzato:

Does anyone have any spares?

Or does anyone want to swap or sell theirs? I will give you my European 2 pin AC plug (requires a kettle adapter, which I can also give you), in return and give you either £30 OR Super Mario Galaxy on top!!!

The official plug from Nintendo is only £20 but I am willing to pay more as I am in desperate need of it and cannot wait another 2 weeks to own Call of Duty 4, and I can't sell my Wii for the amount it's worth without the UK adapter.

If anyone in LONDON can help me it will be much appreciated and I will make it worth your while.

So basically you'll be getting the same cable PLUS a game or money on top to do as you please!!!!

If I sound desperate then GOOD, because I AM!!!!!

MUST.......................................GET.......................................PS................................3..................................MUST.......................GET.............................NOW...........................

If you're interested then PM me please!

Thanks. :D

#1 KoolKat, Dec 4, 2007
    Last edited: Dec 4, 2007