Anyone want to swap???

KoolKat

WiiChat Member
Nov 10, 2007
London
Wii Online Code
2604-2633-6566-4623
I'm in desperate need of a UK AC power adaptor for the Wii. I need it by Monday and Nintendo are telling me it's going to take 14 days for me to recieve if I order it from them.... :incazzato:

Does anyone have any spares?

Or does anyone want to swap or sell theirs? I will give you my European 2 pin AC plug (requires a kettle adapter, which I can also give you), in return and give you either £30 OR Super Mario Galaxy on top!!!

The official plug from Nintendo is only £20 but I am willing to pay more as I am in desperate need of it and cannot wait another 2 weeks to own Call of Duty 4, and I can't sell my Wii for the amount it's worth without the UK adapter.

If anyone in LONDON can help me it will be much appreciated and I will make it worth your while.

So basically you'll be getting the same cable PLUS a game or money on top to do as you please!!!!

If I sound desperate then GOOD, because I AM!!!!!

MUST.......................................GET.......................................PS................................3..................................MUST.......................GET.............................NOW...........................

If you're interested then PM me please!

Thanks. :D

Last edited:
Back