Anyone want to trade Rayman for Far Cry?

Wii-bert said:
but seriously folks, anyone interested in a trade or want to flat out buy it?

Return it to the store and get Rayman in exhange. Unless you bought it online from some store nowhere located near you.

vagrant said:
Return it to the store and get Rayman in exhange. Unless you bought it online from some store nowhere located near you.

Since you said you haven't played it at all in another post, it should still be in its packaging, you should be able to return it.

xbandaidx said:
What with no buyer protection?
you think I intentionally scratched a game that came out yesterday to rip someone off?:eek:ut: What could I possibly gain from that? It is unopened

Wii-bert said:
you think I intentionally scratched a game that came out yesterday to rip someone off?:eek:ut: What could I possibly gain from that? It is unopened

Then why don't you just exchange it for a brand new copy of rayman....?

vagrant said:
well I took it back today and they were jerks about it "once you leave the store, it's yours":mad5:

Wii-bert said:
well I took it back today and they were jerks about it "once you leave the store, it's yours":mad5:

Did you buy it from a puerto rican flea market?

I highly doubt any store would tell you this.

Wii-bert said:

Tell them the customer is always right and you want to exchange it. Where did you buy it from?

Back