Anyone want to trade Wii and DS with games for an xbox 360?

Louis1234

WiiChat Member
Dec 11, 2006
Hi i have a nintendo wii and its just not for me does anyone have a Xbox 360 (core or prenium i dont really mind) that is willing to swap for a nintendo wii (used about 5 times) with zelda twilight princess and my nintendo DS lite black with new super mario bros, thanks

This forum isnt for trading. A scam could easily be placed here and hurt the reputation of the forums. Go to ebay or somewhere else.

Ditto.
There's no regulation available here meaning you could scam or be scammed very easily and then extract "revenge" by sueing the forum thereby shutting wiichat.com down.
So yea, don't bring dat trash in mai howoose.

depends on where u are m8 but yes i will swap

i have an xbox with the live setup aswell which has never been used i have 1 controller plus 4 games these are:
ghost recon
amped. snowboarding
just cause
king kong
i am in the uk so but i will consider if its further afield just give me a shout and ill try my best to sort it for you.

corky79 said:
i have an xbox with the live setup aswell which has never been used i have 1 controller plus 4 games these are:
ghost recon
amped. snowboarding
just cause
king kong
i am in the uk so but i will consider if its further afield just give me a shout and ill try my best to sort it for you.
hey man, is just cause good ? thinking of getting it

i love gta type games

wicked

just cause is awesome m8 im a massive gta fan and to be fair just cause kicks it up m8, id definatly get it if i was u!

That one of the most stupid things a human been can do...

Who do you think id going to trade that in a wii forum

?????????

if someone wants to give a wii and a d.s to me for my xbox im more than willing to swap.
p.s can you not reply to this im waiting for a reply for the offer and so far all ive had is people like yourself talkin bollox!
cheers m8!

Louis1234 said:
corky79 i will trade email me and we wil arrange it?

Ebay.

You should be able to sell your wii and stuff for like $600 and it will probably be bought within an hour. So if you have paypal you can just transfer funds and go and write a check at wal-mart for a 360.

mind your own!!!!!!!!!

keep your ideas to yourself m8 if he wants to swap il swap, its nothing to do with you so piss off and stop sending me replys :mad2:!!! :mad2: :mad2:

Back