Anyone watch Indian bollywood films?

vashivihan

Let There Be Rock
Oct 24, 2007
canada
Wii Online Code
8799-9801-1544-7718
I know some people will be racist and flame me but I was just wondering about it. They are surprizingly good.

My girlfriend is Indian she made me watch Hindi movies and they suck. But tamil movies were really nice. I sat through 2 of em without sleeping the movies are Sivaji (the girl in my display pik is the actress in this movie shes HOTTTT) and the one in theatres right now Billa. heres the trailer its really gud movie better than any hindi ones thats for sure.
http://youtube.com/watch?v=ZwfIAGr79Zc

I've never heard of them, but if we're here for good movie recommendations than I'd suggest,

Letters From Iwo Jima & Flags of Our Fathers (both directed by Clint Eastwood). Brilliant movies!

Letters From Iwo Jima is World War II from the Japanese perspective.
(And my favorite of the two!)

Flags of Our Fathers is from the American perspective, following the tale of the men who rose the flag in the famous picture. They went through a lot of survivor's guilt because they were made out to be something they didn't feel they were.

AtomicB said:
I've never heard of them, but if we're here for good movie recommendations than I'd suggest,

Letters From Iwo Jima & Flags of Our Fathers (both directed by Clint Eastwood). Brilliant movies!

Letters From Iwo Jima is World War II from the Japanese perspective.
(And my favorite of the two!)

Flags of Our Fathers is from the American perspective, following the tale of the men who rose the flag in the famous picture. They went through a lot of survivor's guilt because they were made out to be something they didn't feel they were.

really, and what country are u from, good sir, to have never heard of bollywood?

p.s. i have seen both and they are awesome. have u ever seen the good, the bad and the ugly?

Why did I only just see this thread? xD
I love Bollywood movies!

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Lagaan are my favorites.
Bole Chudiyan from KKKG and Radha Kaise Na Jale from Lagaan are two of my favorite songs ^_^

Celeste said:
Why did I only just see this thread? xD
I love Bollywood movies!

Kabhi Khushi Kabhie Gham and Lagaan are my favorites.
Bole Chudiyan from KKKG and Radha Kaise Na Jale from Lagaan are two of my favorite songs ^_^

have u seen hera pheri, phir hera pheri and bhool bhooleyia? awesome

Back