anything bleach

I liked it a lot until they went to the Spirit Society and the plot went into a Naruto esque sort of thing. I really liked the beginning episodes, still do. I just didn't like the dialogue and plot after a while.
Still a very good anime all and all.

Im no mod
Im a valued member (the only one)

all anime shows that goto cartoon network die after the 10th/11th shows im a true blue anime fan[i used to watch anime network all the time.....then i owed them 1000 dlrs..... now i got satelite.........crap.. N E WAY bleach is is top 5 on my anime list

1.blood plus[for now]
2//inuyasha 3// slayers try 4//naruto[cuz sexy jutsu n pervy sage rofl......[hes gay when u think about it...he gets a stiffy seeing alil boy turn into a girl.............i think i might demote naruto......
back 2 topic
5//bleach 6//eureka[1left] 6//orphen 7//db[z]gt]
ps for anime fans if yr fav sho aint here.... ive probaly nvr herd of it lol.

En4Neo said:
What's real anime?

Anything with desirable content?

Anything without a generic ninja bullshit or asimilar formula?

Anything with above-par animation?

I've narrowed it down fairly well, take a stab at it.

Loaf-head said:

Well then why don't you create a thread about it? Just incase you didn't know flaming is against the rules here.

Loaf-head said:

Are you calling Ninja scroll shite

Are you calling Fist of the north star shite

well loaf-head if you really took the time to see you would of noticed they recently upgraded the graphics and animations on bleach which makes it look allot better. also why post comments on discussions that you hate?

we care not for your comments.

The Violator. said:
well loaf-head if you really took the time to see you would of noticed they recently upgraded the graphics and animations on bleach which makes it look allot better. also why post comments on discussions that you hate?

we care not for your comments.

Just in case you didn't know, quality animation/graphics means absolutely nothing when judging whether an anime is good or bad.

Take Voices of a distant star for example. Utter Toss.

Darkprinny. said:
Are you calling Ninja scroll shite

I don't think gratuitous violence and nudity fall into 'generic', do they dipshit?

Back