anything bleach

seriously why are you all hating Bleach.

calling it dbz just proves you really didnt watch it throughly.

:incazzato:
the main character's in Bleach are currently as strong as they ever will be, hence bankai or final release. it now will come down to using the strength they have to defeat those who are stronger than them, or in other words strategy.......which dbz lacked. (in case you havent guessed, i read the manga.)
:incazzato:

any way my favorite character is Ogihci tied with Ulquiorra.

least favorite character is Rukia.

favorite moment is bankai Ogichi vs bankai Ichigo. ( a little heads up on the next anime episode)

least favorite moment is the entire f**king Bounto Arc.

ok to the people who are reffering to some episodes as DBZ episodes those episode are filler episodes.

filler episodes are episodes when the anime gets to close to the mango comics so they go all anime untill more manga comics are made which then turns back into manga only anime.

btw the anime stopped at like episode 110 MAN you should watch those episodes

it started i think at 70 or the part after he saves rukia and goes back to earth

Last edited:
The thing about the arracar arc is that all the arracars are label by numbers, Ulquiorra number is so surprising the you would never thought he is stronger than ichigo in hollow form.

see i think that ichigo isnt using his bankai right.

he compressed his bankai when its suppose to be an expansion.

bankai can have 2 forms. a compressed state like byakura's mass amount of flower petals. or an expansion, like byakura's annililationscope thing.

Loaf-head said:
Watch some real anime.
Such an Oxymoron.

khirey said:
The thing about the arracar arc is that all the arracars are label by numbers, Ulquiorra number is so surprising the you would never thought he is stronger than ichigo in hollow form.

you do nothing but post crap about future references within the series and NEVER use spoiler tags.. :hand:

this looks awesome, can't wait until it comes out... :D

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0R6GPiuZwTQ[/MEDIA]

this looks fun too...

[MEDIA]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fFO1hOFIiQo[/MEDIA]

Last edited:
you do realise that the mves they were doing with the wiimote the charcters arnt gonna follow

exp.

you move right the charecterwill hit his sword left

you stab your charecter swings

but i guess it would be cool i this was real though saddly its not

those games are actually out, In japan. nothing has been said either about a English version yet but they wont be de-violence d I reckon because at the moment the bleach episodes are showing in America on bravos adult swim.

Also I re-iterate "Bring out a god damn wii freeloader disc for the wii games!"

No it's still going I recently told you what i'm up to in the manga when retro joe got mad at me for posting spoilers without warning.

All I can say without retro joe snapping at me is that Chad, Ishida, and Ichigo get new moves

Anybody seen Memories of Noboby:the bleach movie yet? I have to download it still. Oh and for all those concerned, dont watch the third naruto movie, its utter crap. Its a snuff film about him and the moon country's prince. Suckage.

Back