Apologies For Last Night.

The_Loose_Cannon said:
yes PWI is a class 3 fellony. when convicted, you can face 25 to life without parol!

im kidding btw. i made it up duhhhh! :ciappa: creative arent i?

I actually believed you then! :lol:
Btw did I confuse you when I said 'apologies for last night', because it must of been day or something in America :)
lee

uhmmm no it was around this time at 5pm on my end. because when i unbanned you, you had 2 hours left in your no posting ban.

Oh ok, I don't really get the whole time change thing.
And thanks dumbass! Can I call you something else instead of dumbass because it's weird lol.
lee

lee.jarratt said:
Oh ok, I don't really get the whole time change thing.
And thanks dumbass! Can I call you something else instead of dumbass because it's weird lol.
lee
Call me: Luigi, D_L, Mr.L, Spaghetti, Meower or Meow, Pasta, Jroyc LcSuki (My real name that I changed by selectin random letters of the alphabet), or.....Luigi....

lee.jarratt said:
To you they were :yesnod:
What a crap day, my gf won't let me talk to her now.I can't remember what I have done and I wrote random crap on here. :sick:

Edit: My friend just told me on msn that he took a picture of me stroking/hugging a bin, I will upload it later. I aint seen it yet..

LOL am I the only one that wants to see this pic? :lol:

oh the days of underage drinking...good times good times...seems like it was soo long ago already...

Mitch2025 said:
welcome back. this is a prime example of why i will NEVER drink any alcohol. causes you to do dumb things. ill be the guy that brings the Mountain Dew :cool:

I knew there was a reason I liked this guy (other than he is a mod. And I have a history with mods LMAO)

Haha, nice Lee. I may end up doing the same thing tomorrow night. I'm heading up to my friends lake house with about 13 (more ladies than dudes) other college kids. I don't even know if there is a comp up there, but I'll most likely be too engaged in "other" things to PWI. Wink Wink:O

tank said:
Haha, nice Lee. I may end up doing the same thing tomorrow night. I'm heading up to my friends lake house with about 13 (more ladies than dudes) other college kids. I don't even know if there is a comp up there, but I'll most likely be too engaged in "other" things to PWI. Wink Wink:O

Haha! Well we were all on a field next to foreshore and we usually go to this spot there. We just put all the Lager,Spirits and Vodkain the middle (we were in ax circle) and drank and had a laugh.. I think we had a laugh , until the end of the night anyway :¦
It went horribly wrong (for me anyway).
Lee

This is a perfect example of why I have not touched the bottle yet, and I don't intend on touching the bottle anytime in the future. :lol:
Anyway, welcome back. :)

Back