Apple TV service to launch for Wii?

dude you an idiot if you are going to complain about how Ipod, imac or any other apple product is spelled. Do you even know what a mac mini is? do your research before you talk. For a guy who claims to know so much about apple you really know absolutely nothing.

Like I said before 720P or greater is HD not 720i.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television

Three HDTV standards are currently defined by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU-R BT.709). They include 1080i (1,080 actively interlaced lines), 1080p (1,080 progressively scanned lines), and 720p (720 progressively scanned lines). All standards use a 16:9 aspect ratio, leading many consumers to the incorrect conclusion of equating widescreen television with HDTV. All current HDTV broadcasting standards are encompassed within the DVB specification.

AZ_Wii_Tard said:
dude you an idiot if you are going to complain about how Ipod, imac or any other apple product is spelled. Do you even know what a mac mini is? do your research before you talk. For a guy who claims to know so much about apple you really know absolutely nothing.

Like I said before 720P or greater is HD not 720i.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High-definition_television
Me? An idiot? :yikes: How can somebody who graduated top 10% of their class be an idiot? (I have graduated top 10% of my entire high school, class of '07, yes, I graduated this year, and I am going to DeVry University next month, with a $1,000 scholarship), I don't think i'm an idiot, okay? Or I wouldn't of made it as far as I have

why are you having an argument about the iPod spelling thing, I was just giving a point okay? It's not worth ranting about

Do I know what a Mac Mini is? Yeah, a Mac mini is one of the smallest desktop computers made by Apple, around the size of the Wii, the Mac mini is known for it's hard to open small form factor case, when you order the Mac mini, in the same box the Mac mini is in, the KB and mouse are included, maybe not the monitor, but I think it is included

I already seen the wikipedia page, do you know what the i and p means in the resolutions? I am pretty sure that 720i does exist, is it used? Maybe not, but it is a form of HD, and if it's not HD, what is it?

I think you are the idiot talking about how the Apple TV is not worth getting when that wasn't even the topic, the topic was there might be an Apple TV channel for the Wii, some people are interested in it, if you are not, don't be rude and post that it's horrible, if the Apple TV channel comes out to the Wii, I think that would be a perfect addition to the Wii

Big deal you got into college. That's what your suppose to do after high school

i = interlaced
p = progressive

and again 720P is the Lowest level of HD there is no 720i

720i is an erroneous term found in numerous sources and publications. Typically it is a typo in which the author is referring to the 720p HDTV (high-definition television) format. However in some cases it is presented as an actual alternative format to 720p. In fact, no proposed or existing broadcast standard permits 720 interlaced lines in a video frame at any frame rate.

:lol:

720i ???????, come on, if you talk smack pls to be correct, or at least have a clue.

I see i have found yet another forum with its share of "Know-it-alls".

*sigh*

anyway, Wii for liphe !!!

Pro-AM

Last edited:
DeVry University , hmmmm

Major props for landing a spot in the largest nationwide scam college there is.

Please enjoy your future with a diploma NOT recognized by any major university or corporation..

Good luck in your post-grad endevors......

Pro-AM

Last edited:
AZ_Wii_Tard said:
Big deal you got into college. That's what your suppose to do after high school

i = interlaced
p = progressive

and again 720P is the Lowest level of HD there is no 720i

720i is an erroneous term found in numerous sources and publications. Typically it is a typo in which the author is referring to the 720p HDTV (high-definition television) format. However in some cases it is presented as an actual alternative format to 720p. In fact, no proposed or existing broadcast standard permits 720 interlaced lines in a video frame at any frame rate.

:lol:
Ok, fine, you win, didn't you copy that from wikipedia? Pretty sure I saw that word by word in wikipedia

Back