APPLE Video game Console!!!!

wiiboy 27

Wii forever!!!!
Apr 10, 2007
Wii Online Code
7955-9916-6130-0397
I know everyone has been talking about this and it isn't anything new, but in ur opininion, how do yu think they would do their first year around, how would they approach it, make a powerful and expensive system or be original like nintendo. Most of all, what will the name of their console be......I'm thinking the 'Apple Core' it goes well with the apple name lol

-_- Man.. I read the title and thought there was actually one.. lol.

Well.. I dunno.. I think it would be more like the PS3 than the wii, like one thing that does everything sort of thing..

Maybe.. iconsole for the name lol.

igame..
iplay..

Lol, I'll think of some more later

What's this have to do With Nintendo Wii Gaming?
And how come you never post links. I don't even know what you're talking about

not only should it not b in gaming but hardware but it isnt even wii or ninendo for that matter

well since apple has all the video game publishers in their pocket with years of history with them they could do it

all jokes aside apple does make simplistic computers to hook up to an hd screen

with a few games of all genres mac mini might b choice to hook up to an hd screen

u can run windows on the new ones too so who knows

To be fair there is really no right section for this but you should have put it in Xbox 360

If they make one I will probably get it but I don't see them doing it iPod is their biggest thing if they want to appeal to gamers they will just make a really good gaming iPod not a console

Noone would develop for Apple.
If noone makes games for their PCs why would their console be any different?

E7ernal i hope you know that bungie (Halo people) developed solely for Apple until microsoft bought them.

I think that apple though would run their console on a system similar to "Steam" buy games and download them, no discs. This would also stop shops from reducing their market and still go along with Apples Itunes shop for TV and Music.

The problem with that is that games never get a price drop but they are cheaper they would need a huge hard drive like 500 Gigs

oh and all the good PC games are out for Apple so I don't know what you are talking about

plus if they made a game console a lot more people would develop for it because it's their sole purpose

All the good PC games are out for Apple?
That's completely off, there's only a few good (real) games on them. Little stupid things like Solitaire and bowling don't count.

Apple's never been about games and I think if they were to start now it wouldn't go well. They don't need to do it, it would only risk ruining their image and rep.

Back