Apple With Nintendo?

Yeah ironic isn't it. You live in the UK or the US

he got in big trouble in the UK which I thought was just great I loved that move on their part however the US here seems to think he is not even though they try to convict him of it but he is to powerful here :(

Last edited:
ajamison said:
Yeah ironic isn't it. You live in the UK or the US

he got in big trouble in the UK which I thought was just great I loved that move on their part however the US here seems to think he is not even though they try to convict him of it but he is to powerful here :(
it wasn't easy, it took some EU court 9 years.

Still $690m is nothing to MS they can pay that 10 million times over and not even feel it

Apple has actually lowered their prices of late they are no longer charging 3k for a basic laptop so they may be flexable should that ever happen

ajamison said:
Still $690m is nothing to MS they can pay that 10 million times over and not even feel it

thats the whole point, where they get kicked in the teeth, is where they are enforcing the desktops sold in shops such as PC world without Windows pre-instaled and you get a choice between what you want.

ajamison said:
Yeah since Bill Gates himself is worth $39B and is on top of the fortune 500 list!!! I couldn't even imagine having that much money, and if I did have that much I wouldn't still be working like he is...

Chewtoy said:
Yeah since Bill Gates himself is worth $39B and is on top of the fortune 500 list!!! I couldn't even imagine having that much money, and if I did have that much I wouldn't still be working like he is...
he doesn't even work with microsoft anymore :|

nope he retired but that did not stop him from racking in close to 9billion a year from the company

Back