Arceus Has Been Officially Announced!!

Arcie = Zeus
Mewtwo = Kratos

The gods, can be overthrown. >=D

Yes, yes they can. Sadly Mewtwo can't even get an OHKO on any Arceus set, even with Choice Specs. Arceus can OHKO back though, especially with the Ghost Plate SD set or SD E-speed set. :D

Now youre talking all that "new" poke'talk. What ever happened to just Hp, PP, faint, all that good stuff 0_0

...Actually, that stuff existed back in Red, Blue, and Yellow too. XD I'm just a competitive player, there were competitive players back in the day too though. It's not new at all, there were tons of abreviations back then too, like EQ for Earthquake and SD for Swords Dance(which I used just now). The game isn't as complicated as it is now, but DVs(Dynamic Values, which impact a pokemon's stat hugely)existed back then too though, and things of that nature.

I understand what you're saying though, just playing the game is fun too. :lol:

Took them long enough.
Fun fact, he has been banned from most UBER play due to being Tooo UBER

Lol Strype, Arceus isn't that threatening in ubers. His most devastating set is the E-speed SD set, which although very deadly, isn't as scary as some things like a Palkia in the rain. The reason people ban him from uber play is usually because he isn't technically legal. Since he's been needed to be item-hacked up until this point, in other words, semi-legit isn't good enough for some people.

...Actually, that stuff existed back in Red, Blue, and Yellow too. XD I'm just a competitive player, there were competitive players back in the day too though. It's not new at all, there were tons of abreviations back then too, like EQ for Earthquake and SD for Swords Dance(which I used just now). The game isn't as complicated as it is now, but DVs(Dynamic Values, which impact a pokemon's stat hugely)existed back then too though, and things of that nature.

I understand what you're saying though, just playing the game is fun too. :lol:
Oh, I guess its been longer than I thought. :lol:

Believe me, if it was in Red and Blue, I knew of it. Back of my hand sort of deal you know.

So what does OHKO mean. Maybe I just didn't know it by that name.

OHKO means One Hit Knock Out, like those moves Horn Drill and Fissure. OHKO can mean if a single move, not like Horn Drill or Fissure, kills the enemy in one shot. Like, your Charizard fainted a Vileplume in one hit with Fire Blast.

Oh okay. I just always called those a Super Critical :lol:

Theres one thing I dont understand: why does Nintendo procrastinate announcing it when its already all over the internet? Its not like its a secret anymore.

As a side note, I imagine any god that can be defeated in combat can be overpowered. However in my belief there is only one God in real life, so this really only applys to everything else.

Not going to say anything but this: don't bring religion into this thread. Religion and pokemon=something reaaallly bad about to happen. >.>;;;

Aaaanyways.. Not everyone flocks to serebii.net and knows Arceus exists, Nick. Just.. mostly everyone. :lol: That, and if they don't officially announce it, noone would know it was definatly in the 12th movie or figure out when and how it'd be distributed.

Also, did you know noone knew Arceus existed until some random player was using metronom on one of his pokemon, and used Arceus' signature move "Judgment"? When reported to the pokemon community, people were baffled and confused what pokemon had the move, so they delved into the game's data and discovered pokemon #493: Arceus. Pretty lucky discovery, eh?

That Metronome thing is screwed up. I wish that could happen to me....:lol: lol. Magikarp used Judgment! If only that could really happen!

CK, Im not trying to get religion into this. All I said is that the rule would never apply to real life, for obvious reasons. A simple note. End of discussion!

The world of pokemon is a very interesting place........
=]

Not going to say anything but this: don't bring religion into this thread. Religion and pokemon=something reaaallly bad about to happen. >.>;;;

Aaaanyways.. Not everyone flocks to serebii.net and knows Arceus exists, Nick. Just.. mostly everyone. :lol: That, and if they don't officially announce it, noone would know it was definatly in the 12th movie or figure out when and how it'd be distributed.

Also, did you know noone knew Arceus existed until some random player was using metronom on one of his pokemon, and used Arceus' signature move "Judgment"? When reported to the pokemon community, people were baffled and confused what pokemon had the move, so they delved into the game's data and discovered pokemon #493: Arceus. Pretty lucky discovery, eh?
You mean cause all those over-religious nuts went burning Poke'mon merchandise cause they said it was satanic back in the late 90's? :lol:

Back