are any of these games worth it?

... Yes, what kind of answer do you want? Most of us are old enough to remember these games, therefore it's reminisce and nostalgia for us.

I would so give you negative rep right now if I could..

What a stupid question.

wow clam yourselfs down, i was just wondering how well they play or if thiers a negative to buying them

(North America)

It's all worth it. But it's up to your taste.I mean there's N64 titles, Genesis, Super Nintendo, NES, and Turbographics 16. Really just looks up the games on IGN or something and make sure you want it. and then get it. Play it, enjoy it. whether it's worth it or not is up to you.

VC games are especially fun for those of us who use to play them years ago, for the "nostalgic value". Plus they're fun! But if you're from the newer generation you may not care for most of them very much; the graphics are much different, and games were just on a whole different level back in the day. Definitely check out reviews on IGN and Gamespot even check out Youtube for videos of any particular game you may have in mind. These games do indeed offer much for the younger generation as well.

Teckx49 said:
wow clam yourselfs down, i was just wondering how well they play or if thiers a negative to buying them

(North America)

They are games made about 10 years ago. That's how they play, old school. It's upto you if you like that sort of gameplay.. you can't save every 20 seconds. The challenges are repetitive, almost impossible. However the feeling when you beat the game is 10x greater. I didn't feel like I accomplished much on Zelda, but did when I beat Super Ghost n' Goblins.

SadistBlue said:
you can't save every 20 seconds. The challenges are repetitive, almost impossible.
Except Nintendo screwed this up to by allowing you to "pause" by pressing the home button. It really pisses me off that the kids these days can cheat their way through a game that didnt have infinite save points :mad5:

ciper said:
Except Nintendo screwed this up to by allowing you to "pause" by pressing the home button. It really pisses me off that the kids these days can cheat their way through a game that didnt have infinite save points :mad5:

I don't pause. I start over again 'cuz thats what I had to do with Zelda 2 on the NES. I still beat it tho. Took me a while. :sick:

I use that feature, cause mainly when I usually decide to play one of the VC titles. It may not be for long or whatnot. So I just pause it and go to look at mesages, or play a game, and then get back to it.

DeathChron said:
I use that feature, cause mainly when I usually decide to play one of the VC titles. It may not be for long or whatnot. So I just pause it and go to look at mesages, or play a game, and then get back to it.

Of 'course, but to leave your wii on... hey wait you can do that with NES nevermind... -.-"
I don't leave on all night tho. I start over. :yesnod: Unlike my hunkajunk computer my Wii is precious so I won't leave it "on" all night.

Back