Are game-specific forums considered competitive?

Wiinter

Audentes fortuna iuvat
Apr 20, 2007
Wii Online Code
8745-5143-2651-5351
The wiichat TOS say you can't link to other Wii forums, does this include game-specific forums? Considering there's still no MP3C subforum, I doubt there's any point in asking for a MOHH2 sub-forum, but I would like to direct interested parties to a place where they can easily and immediately find all MOHH2 content and news without having to screw with a subpar search engine (especially problematic with this game--there are a dozen different ways of referencing it's long name) or wade through pages of unrelated content.

Is that allowed? I'll happily pm the specific info/url on the forum I have in mind to any mod that requests it should they want it. I'm not even registered there, they have a mechanism that allows you to post without registration.

From my perspective something like that isn't going to draw anyone away from wiichat, it's just a place for people who have specific interests that wiichat doesn't cater to (you allow it, but you don't go out of your way to make it easy). Obviously my perspective doesn't count for much, so I'm asking before adding it to my sig/posting.

*bump*

EDIT: I could have sworn I posted this in site feedback, not the lounge.

Some of the rules on this site are pretty gay, like the one mentioned in this thread. But hey, what can ya do...

dakuda said:
I had a link simply to my personal website. It basically just has pictures and crap about my Jeep. Not even to a forum. It was removed. Nowadays though, I bet you could get away with it for a while.

I've seen members link to other non-wii forums (back when the forum was moderated), and not get in trouble. I'm not trying to break any rules, I just want to clarify them.

Back