Are there any good wii games?

Lomax

Wii master & Xbox Slayer
Feb 22, 2007
Sorry if that makes me sound like a concieted jerk, but seriously: Sonic and the sucky Rings: LAME

Super paper Mario, order of the pheionix:Too easy

Twilight princess: Loses it's novelty after a while

Marvel Ultimate Alliance: Enjoyable, but the side objectives are a pain in the u-no-wat.

EVIL LINK said:
mario party 8

LOL :lol:

if u wait till aug 27, mp3 comes out and its supposed to be the best fps on a console

strikers... its a must have I think, Its amazingly fun, but if your going to get it, I suggest you have online access.... and yes, resident evil 4 is great as well... Reserve Metroid, its supposed to be amazing... wait for the other upcoming games as well... I already have a list of 32 games that I MUST have when they come out... Battalion Wars 2 is going to be sweet. SSBB, Super Mario Galaxies. NiGHTS. Resident Evil Umbrella Chronicles. Mario Cart Wii... The list goes on.

METROID PRIME 3 (it comes out August 28th)
mario strikers charged (multiplayer plus wi-fi)
red steel REALLY fun (plus Multiplayer)
Madden 08 (the 14th)

Wii Sports
Red Steel
Zelda
Resident Evil 4
Trauma Center
Scarface
Godfather
Driver
Mario Strikers
Madden
Tiger Woods
Medal Of Honor
Call Of Duty

Theres loads. Few more to be released soon too.

Manhunt
Super Paper Mario
Super Mario Galaxy
Resident Evil : Umbrella Chronicles
Super Smash Bros Brawl
Brothers In Arms
Guitar Hero III
Alone In The Dark 5

Must be something there that appeals.

First Zelda loses its novelty?
How, did you even beat it?

Secondly some great games out now are, RE4 and The Godfather.
Your mistake looks like you just played the wrong games, like the sonic one, just read reviews and stuff and you will get a better idea of what to play. Unless you like taking chances and won't complain about it after.

Third, great games coming out soon like already stated,
Super Mario Galaxy (November)
Metroid Prime 3 (August)
Smackdown vs. Raw 2008 (November)
Guitar Hero 3 (October)
Super Smash Bros. Brawl (December)

Are there any good wii games

Are you serious?!? Lol, there are tons of great Wii games. The Real question is what type of games do you prefer. A little more info would help us help you. And also, Mario Strikers Charged is basically required unless you strongly dislike soccer games.

Back