Are there any proper WII RPGs

executive

WiiChat Member
Dec 14, 2010
Prague
I am playing legends of Zelda Twilight Princess It is quite good game, but most of my time I was playing computer games, and i enjoy good RPGs so are there any WII rpgs like computer ones?

What I am looking for is Skill tree that allow you to specialize on what you want, leveling up and experiances, Inventory and decent amount of items (with special features) ... In Zelda TP I am frustrated that I have some money but nothing to spend it on ... no items fall from the dead .. no level up and only increase is cosmetic .. so it would be awesome to have more character development.

I enjoyed and can imagine game running on wii like Might and magic 6, Magic and mayhem, Diablo 2, Drakan, System shock 2, wizardry 7 ..

If this was already discussed I am sorry and beg for link :D

yes we recently discussed this, thread: what is a good rpg for wii?, thread starter: girlygamer, section: nintendo wii chat. please search...

Last edited:
yes we recently discussed this, thread: what is a good rpg for wii?, thread starter: girlygamer, section: nintendo wii chat. please search...

Thank you for the advice, I read through the whole thread and mostly it was about games if they even clasify for rpg ..

Some RPGs I found there : fire emblem, phantom brave and phantasy star 4
All looked 2Dish, very old and since i never played on console before I wouldnot be able to feel nostalgia and think its just old rubbish, Only fire emblem looked quite good :)

So am I right in saying there are NONE RPGs like hybrid between Zelda and single player Diablo 2? Or any real time rpgs (something like neverwinter nights or Might and magic 6 ? )

Thanks again

if there was a cross between zelda and diablo 2 i would be playing it by now. maybe you should stick to pc games to statisfy your rpg lust. or get monster hunter tri NOT an rpg but has grinding for items, lots of hours to play, and good multiplayer. i'll advertise mht anytime...

RPG's are mostly computer type gaming...would be safe to say that the wii doesn't give such things..But the wii offers other great gaming. mht is okay.

RPG's are mostly computer type gaming...would be safe to say that the wii doesn't give such things..But the wii offers other great gaming. mht is okay.

I take it youve never heard of monster hunter tri? Its the wiis best rpg.

Actually...I have it..And don't Exactly consider it to be RPG..Tho my views on alot of things is str8 f***ed up...so...Yeah...

I understand, I was just hoping after 4 years of wii something might come up :D And it was a dream to play something that good ... maybe diablo 3 ??

And wii have great gaming - Just Dance 2, silent hill, sports, sports resort, even mario galaxy 2 is quite good,

For christmas I am getting Zapper, blaster, dj hero, Red steel 2, Metroid trilogy (they say its best ... never heard of it myself), Resident evil darkside and dead space so hoping for some great fun with those :D:D:D

Back