Are there any ways possible that i can MISS a heart/item/anything compleatly

RonsonLambert

Banned
Dec 13, 2006
The Ghetto
Like for example i go to the forest temple and i cant get to a chest for some reason and its a peice of heart, later on will i still be able to go back and get it? I mean for everything though and no im not missing a peice of heart in the forest temple im actually at the lakebed area.

Also do you ever find any peices of heart by digging up something while your a wolf?

edit: ohh yeah and how do you get poes?

MetroidZ said:
from my previous zelda experiences, you should be able to back-track.
Yea I would go with that if its the chest that is guarded by that weird plant thing,
Throw a spider bomb in it

RonsonLambert said:
edit: ohh yeah and how do you get poes?
You just need to turn into a wolf then kill them and you will get a Poe Soul but I think you have to meet a certain character to do that(Don't worry you don't have to go looking for this certain character)

You can always go back and pick things up later, though you can't go back to the forest temple until you have done the water temple as the monkeys will be gone and you will need a special piece of equipment to get around.
There are only a few places where you have to dig things up as a wolf and they are all clearly signposted, so you won't miss them. Most of the time you'll just find rupees or healing hearts. I think there are a couple of heart pieces in underground grottoes. These are large diggable areas usually inside a circle of grass so they're not too difficult to find.
Also there's a character in castle town who can help you find heart pieces.

You can actually miss one item in my experience. In the Palace of Twilight, there's an orange Rupee in a treasure chest in the east side. If you don't get it before you bring the Sols outside, you can still go grab it, but then you can't get back up to the entrance.

Of course, you can always save, reset, and reload afterwards...but that's cheating.

Back