are there any WII JACKETS left

NWiiReaper said:
lmao as if ur gunna hit someone in the face how hard do u swing ur wiimote lmao u dont need to be in a massive area just enough for arm space lol by the sounds of it u ppl throw ur wiimote across the room lmfao
what the hell did you just say.?

Budo said:
I have the Nyko charge station, and I have to remove the replacement remote cover they give you, so it fits in the gun shell.

same here.... so annoying.

also, jackets are hard to come by in the winter, that's why i always get mine in the summer when they're on sale... or when i go to florida, they're always on sale there.

Last edited:
idjut said:
The bulbous end is what makes it 300 times better than all the rest. It's a great cushion of air to protect property, faces, but most likely, the remote.
i'd be more worried about protecting my TV. the wiimote is practically indestructable, just like the gamecube.

and it only costs $40 as opposed to a $800 TV :lol:

They might be out of stock but I know they have it. Find the URL and put in your address and your wii code and they will send a free wii jacket.

NWiiReaper said:
Read it again and you might understand if not read it slower and maybe then you will understand :ciappa:

sorry i'm with rukus on this one. i know where you were going with it, but the post was barely english and there was no punctuation. it wasn't unreadable but it is hard to read when every other word is an abbreviation.

Back