Are there any Wii owners older than 35years ?

Nuke RedL

Kiwii
Dec 9, 2006
Te Awamutu
I was looking through a thread poasted by turtle112 " how old are you " and it would seem that the average age of the Wii owner is >20 . Although mosx's stated age is fourty four .
But what I would like to know is , how many Wii Chat members are older than 35years?
Have you played video games since day dot?
I'm 38 years old , first video game - SpaceInvaders 1980 .

There are some old school gamers on here that's older than 35 and they got wiis too.

Oh and I know he aint on this forum but my photography teacher has got a wii and he's in his 40s ^_^

Reply to im_a_supersmash_bro Not exactly the Q & A I was looking for . I've also posted in the (un)offical Kiwi thread by Almo . I'l post a little history there . Check your notifications

Last edited:
it works out i'm 38 on my birth certificate... but i tell everyone i'm 21 :lol:
first game i ever played was on a sinclair ZX81 and i had to type the program in myself from the weekly magazine called 'INPUT'. i think it was pac-man

I was 7 or 8 at that time, playing pinballs in a games arcade and I saw people putting in the first Pong machine, we were all very excited. Since then I have been hooked by video gaming. :lol:

I think you need to look at a different form of media if you want a realistic answer. While it may seem that most Wii owners are younger than 20 if you look here, you have to consider: firstly, how many 40 year olds join forums, and secondly, how many kids who say they own Wiis actually paid for them with daddy's money.

With that said, I'm 17 and every piece of technology in my possession was either paid for out of my pocket or given as a present.

This is turning into a 'The first game you played', Please stay on topic: Any gamers over 35 with a Wii?

Back