Are they still making GC games???

Mr. person

Warhammer 40k is the best
Jun 22, 2007
over the rainbow
Are they still making gamecube games because the last time I went to Walmart there only like 2 games for sale and at the video rental store they had no new GC games either, but they are still makin ps2 games.

I suppose there's no point making PS2 and GC games anymore, even though there are some who don't have the next gen consoles.

Not true, GC games are still coming out, although not as fast of a rate as before the Wii came out. Obviously, the Wii is Nintendo's primary focus now, not the GC which came out in 2001.

lol yea true but in a few days im geting Wii :D YEAH!!!!! HOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well yeah the PS2 is still coming out with games because it is still selling pretty well.. as for the Gamecube.. I don't think anybody is buying them now :sick: ..

well new games like brawl and metroid prime 3 arent gonna be are the gamecube are they???
i doesnt matter cuz i got a wii

The Gamecube was one of my favourite systems, and I don't think they will produce any more games because it seemed everyopne hated it. I loved everything about it. It's sadly out of date now and the graphics can't compete with any of the next gen consoles.

Frogger said:
The Gamecube was one of my favourite systems, and I don't think they will produce any more games because it seemed everyopne hated it. I loved everything about it. It's sadly out of date now and the graphics can't compete with any of the next gen consoles.

execpt the wii lol!
but i still think it's cool.:lol:

I loved the controls of the gamecube rather than the way the ps2 fit into your hands. It's a shame when a good console gets overrun. It's also annoying when a console only is the newest one for about 3 years, and then you have to buy a new one for double the price!

Back