Are Wii's still hard to get?

I bought mine and since then I have only seen one. It was in a walmart and within 15 minutes of me seeing it, by time I left, it was gone. It seems like I see a ps3 everywhere I go though. . .

I never saw a Wii in a store although I check 2-3 stores every week. I ended up getting mine from Amazon a couple weeks ago. I still check the shelves for the console every time I was looking for games or accessories in the last 2 weeks. Still, I have not seen one Wii sitting on the shelf. PS3 is not hot at all. I saw the same 3 units sitting there for a whole week even when there was a 15% off ($510 out the door).

man, I really take for granted that I got mine on launch. I feel bad for those still searching.

But no, I never see any. I think one of the local Walmarts may have had one in stock. Other than that I never see them

I got mine today. The Future shop by me gets their shipment on Fridays, and today they only got 10. I was there 30 mintues before opening, and by the time the store opened, there were 9 of us. Deffintaly hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

callmejen said:
I got mine today. The Future shop by me gets their shipment on Fridays, and today they only got 10. I was there 30 mintues before opening, and by the time the store opened, there were 9 of us. Deffintaly hard to come by in my neck of the woods.

Nice Job!

Congrats! :thumbsup:

I live in hawaii. When it first came it they would get them in very low quantities and get eaten up in seconds. People would hangout at the mall all day going in gamestop every half an hour to ask if they have. Now people have slowede down and almost everytime i go to the gamestop they have. I getting one at end off this week!

so far the game stop dont have it no website for any major stors tell me if there getting wiis not the fing bundle pack

I've seen one since I got mine but someone bought it 5 minutes later. But around here its easy to find remotes and classic controlers but I have never seen a nunchuk yet.

Where I live, it's really easy to get any of the controllers, but the console itself is still hard to find. I haven't seen one on a shelf yet..

I walk through target, walmart, ebgames, gamestop, and many other retailers and i see everygame and the controllers but no console. I'm getting mine online from ebgames. It comes with super paper mario and monkey ball and some accesories doesnt ship until july though =[...

Back