Are you a lurker?

Brawny

Anglophobiphile
Dec 15, 2006
Ann Arbor, MI, USA
Wii Online Code
5385-4035-7079-0395
I'm bored. No one is doing anything........

Simple, take your total posts and divide by subscribed threads to see your average posts per thread. Not exact at all, but it will be an interesting rough estimate.

1982/627= LOL!! 3.16

Ha ha, don't you feel bad? Know how many threads you only put one post in to balance out for say, the official graphics thread?

mine are all yelling at people to use the stickies and tuts. Also intro threads

Brawny said:
Ha ha, don't you feel bad? Know how many threads you only put one post in to balance out for say, the official graphics thread?

mine are all yelling at people to use the stickies and tuts. Also intro threads
Lol.

(so glad posts don't count in this section :/ )

i dont have any subscribed threads. anyways if i did, my dumb email blocks any e-mail from wiichat (even the emails about reported posts!!!) even though i have it under trusted emails

Sounds like a job for GMAIL... LMAO.

I reported some really bad spammers...(covered here)

Nothing happened to them yet... Then again, you're only a regular mod.

Ha ha, you're the worst so far. An I'm loving this no post count thing...

Probably all the meows....

Mitch2025 said:
i dont have any subscribed threads. anyways if i did, my dumb email blocks any e-mail from wiichat (even the emails about reported posts!!!) even though i have it under trusted emails
No subscribed threads? Why not?

And you can choose not to receive an email every time a new post pops up in a subscribed thread.

i know how subscribed threads work ;) i just choose not to subscribe to them. also brawny, i just made a new gmail account just for wiichat. its [email protected]. hopefully i will get them reported posts now. also im only a mod in 3 forums (Wii general, Hardware, and the Lounge+subforums) so i cant do anything to posts unless they are in those sections (i can ban though!)

Back