Mario Kart 64
Mario Partys 1, 2, 3, 5, 6, and 7
Mairo Kart Double Dash!!
Super Mario Sunshine
Mario Superstar Baseball
Super Mario Strikers
Paper Mario: The Thousand Year Door

All of the games are great!

I do hate all games based on movies or TV shows (never played one) also any game that is super violent with no point like GTA

Nfanboy said:
I do hate all games based on movies or TV shows (never played one) also any game that is super violent with no point like GTA

Are you saying that you have never played Golden eye or Spiderman 2

I like Platform Adventure games, Sim games "Gran Tourismo counts as a Sim/Racing I guess" Action Adventure, Fighting games, Shooters "SOCOM, Geas of War, etc." whatever Dynasty Warriors counts as, "fighting/Strategy"
SSB counts as a Platformer/Fighter right?

Darkprinny said:
Meh I hated Mario 64
played it for about a hour then stuck Geomon back on

Mario 64 isn't the best and only 3d platformer anymore, it's inferior to all good 3d platformers of this gaming era. Although it's still fun to me, I'd rather play other more modern 3d platformers.

Welcome to the 21st century, my friend.

Last edited:
I really research my games before I buy them, but that's just because I am on a low budget.

I have had fun playing very lowly reviewed games(such as this fishing game that got a 1 something on gamespot)

I'm not at all picky with games, BUT I do have my preferred genres... :p

Favourites include FPS & TPS and role-playing (mostly online).

Umm
I'd say I'm just not a fan of Turn-based RPGs.

hahahaha, I knew the common ground would stop somewhere....

I love the things, about all I play. You know those mmo's though...can't stand them. :lol:

RTS and TBS are about 90% of my games... the rest are a mix of platformers/shooters/puzzle etc.

Back