Are you a "serious" wii gamer? Check this out!

phillepino

SSBB Name = JAA!
Oct 7, 2007
SACTOWN
Wii Online Code
5481-6878-4567-7796
If you're a "serious" wii gamer, this is a must-have!*

sku_2517_1.jpg

This glove not only supports your "mad" gaming skills, it also brings you one step closer to turning into Nintendo's mascot, Super Mario!

*sarcasm intended

While looking for various wii accessories, I came across this one and it made me chuckle. :D

Ugh, that Wu bull ****. Wu (those two "i" connected together are supposed to make a "u") is just a cheap ass dude making **** up for the Wii. It's like the Vii thing, only with accessories.

T3kNi9e said:
wow.... Wii isnt even a hardcore type console lol

What is a 'hardcore' console then? What makes a console hardcore? More FPSes or something? I consider myself a pretty serious gamer and I got a wii, it's hardcore cuz it can play all gamecube games and the VC is pretty sweet too, you could game nonstop for months on the Wii, so I'd say yeah, it can be slightly prettty hardcore. But it all depends on who's playing. People could buy a PS3 and just watch movies on it, so theyre not hardcore.

Anyway those gloves look kinda cool heh, my hand gets sore sometimes playing with the wiimote, i wonder if they would help that.

Good Job Mapei, the wii is pretty hard core, Considering theres all the past hardcore games, Nintendo Gamecube games. and Wii games which not all of them are out yet. i doubt they would help you though. i bet they just make you seem awesome when you play wii tennis.

Mapei said:
What is a 'hardcore' console then? What makes a console hardcore? More FPSes or something? I consider myself a pretty serious gamer and I got a wii, it's hardcore cuz it can play all gamecube games and the VC is pretty sweet too, you could game nonstop for months on the Wii, so I'd say yeah, it can be slightly prettty hardcore. But it all depends on who's playing. People could buy a PS3 and just watch movies on it, so theyre not hardcore.

Anyway those gloves look kinda cool heh, my hand gets sore sometimes playing with the wiimote, i wonder if they would help that.

YEAH BUT THE WII HAS NO ALIEN FIGHTING SHOOTING BLOOD MANLINESS!

Mapei said:

Im not talking about that kind of hardcore. You're just a person who likes games like almost everyone who buys a console. I mean hardcore as in challenging games and competitive games which Wii lacks both of. They have hardly any challenging game and very very few competitive games because they lack online. So if I had to pick one its obviously Xbox 360 or PS3. I dont even like PS3 and I know its more challenging and competitive than a Wii. Wii for me is just for some fun games and VC because no one can resist games like Super Mario World and Zelda: A link to the past! Which btw, these two games are more challenging than anything ive played on Wii.

so are you trying to say hardcore gaming just came out with the ps2 and xbox as they first to get online gaming (or even pc)

ill agree the wii dosnt have that much diffucult games but now a days games are as hard as you make them

Back