Are you a so called non gamer?

Wozz500

WiiChat Member
Jul 5, 2007
I mean who here has never really bought any console but has be persuaded by Nintendo's new gaming style. I want to know as I always here people going on about 'the wii only does well because it appeals to non gamers'.:shocked: I'll start, I've had numerous consoles over the years and the Wii is best by far so I'm a gamer.

Me a non-gamer LMFAO OMFG!!! Jk

Ive played around 50,000 hours in my life. Im 18 and i started at around 4 im a hardcore gamer. lol

Brandon454 your in a bit of strange mood this morning. Not had any breakfast?

It's better than having the same bloody threads 'My wii mote won't sync' or 'Who wants to exchange codes?' and 'What games have you got?'.

Just a bit of friendly conversation.

Oh, sorry well Good Evening then.

I know that the majority of people who come on these sites are gamers but I've also noticed there are posts from parents and other people you wouldn't expect to be on.

Kinda, I never had a brand new console on the launch day before... Always waited til the drop in price.... Then the Wii came along and broke that tradition!!

Does that make me a non-gamer?

Most non gamers wouldn't register at a board...

There's obviously a majority of casual over hardcore gamers here though.

I'm the same Evolve, I've never owned a console from the release date either.

i'm in the grey area in between, although I have owned 2 other consoles before (both Nintendo i add) I really have never spent hours and hours playng them or buying tonnes of games for them. On the other hand the wii isnt the first console i've had. The thing that swayed me was how innovative the Wii is though (and the fact that it didnt cost a stupid amount *cough* ps3*cough* which i guess is what will convince alot of non gamers out there.

So mark how long do you spend on the Wii then compared to the other consoles you owned?

Well I probably go on Wii 2 to 3 hours a week on average, the last console i owned was "the fastest most powerful console on Earth" (aka a N64 ;) ) which i probably spent 7 hours a week on, that was when i was in school though so i had more free time back then!

Back