Are you an O.G.

You young whipper snappers! Get off my lawn! NES is not "O.G."

Let's go back to Atari 2600 instead... or Odyssey 1...

Last NES game I played was Super Mario Bros. 3. I went back and dusted off the old NES a couple summers ago. I LOVE that game.

Honestly, this thread makes 90% of WiiChat unqualified.

Last NES game I played was Super Mario Bros. 3. I went back and dusted off the old NES a couple summers ago. I LOVE that game.

Honestly, this thread makes 90% of WiiChat unqualified.

Valid statement but awesome game.

Last NES game I played was Ninja Gaiden (on virtual Console does that count? lol :) ) I was born in 1991 and didn't start gaming until 1996 (5 years old) and at that time the N64 was about to come out. But I was playing on a SNES until '98 when I got the N64.

Last NES game I played was Ninja Gaiden (on virtual Console does that count? lol :) ) I was born in 1991 and didn't start gaming until 1996 (5 years old) and at that time the N64 was about to come out. But I was playing on a SNES until '98 when I got the N64.

Good Sh!t.....saved up all summer to get that game on NES. Cutting lawns...yeah

Good Sh!t.....saved up all summer to get that game on NES. Cutting lawns...yeah

LOL! Yeah, times is hard now a days. I do purchase a lot of retro games. Now that Nintendo added the SD card solution my Wii is flooded with retro titles. games were a lot more simple, yet complicated back in that day.

LOL! Yeah, times is hard now a days. I do purchase a lot of retro games. Now that Nintendo added the SD card solution my Wii is flooded with retro titles. games were a lot more simple, yet complicated back in that day.

You poke fun, but that's how it was....

^ He wasn't poking fun

Anyways, I've been playing Legend of Zelda. I'm on the last dungeon now. This dungeon's hard as hell.

Last time I played my NES was last month when I took it apart and cleaned up all the tar stains on it and in it (it was my grandad's and he smoked a lot). I played Zelda and Dragon Warrior (the first Square Enix- then just Enix- game to come to America) for a few hours.

Last edited:
Back