are you bored of your Wii yet?

sry, 2 more qustions 1) how much do the virtual games cost? 2) i heard boxing is really gd. is it?

Never, I won't get bored of my Wii until they release the Nintendo Wiiiiiiiiiii. Anyway, let me tell you a little story... I decided, since it's Thanksgiving and all and my family was all home, to bring my Wii upstairs and connect it to the 57" HDTV we have in the living room... at first it was just me and my brother (he's 24) playing. Then my father jumps in and starts rockin out a few rounds of bowling. Us three are then playing a golf tournement with some cash riding on it. By that point the rest of my family is sittig around watching us rock out Wiisports. I then throw on some baseball to get everyone in to it... my 75 year old, Italian speaking grandmother jumps on and her second frigg'n swing... she hits a HOME RUN!!!! My brother had a hard time getting a run IN let alone hitting a home run. At that point, my entire family is sold on how amazing this console really is... as I am just sitting back thinking to myself... wow. This console did exactly what I thought it would... get my family back into casual gaming. This hasn't been done since Mario Bros launched with the NES! I seriously thank you Nintendo. This console MADE my Thanksigiving this year and brought my family that much closer to have a **** load of fun.

..hmm similar story...

thanksgiving, we're all enjoying a game of bowling..

i wind up...and bash my little cousin in the face by accident...shes all good now..but i felt soo bad

Man, that sucks :( But atleast your a pirate! :D(j/k)
So how would you play the Wii on a little TV, though ? :shocked:

.........why would I be bored of the Nintendo Wii!!!!???
....I geuss youd actually have to try it first to understand :lol:

Joe said:
.........why would I be bored of the Nintendo Wii!!!!???
....I geuss youd actually have to try it first to understand :lol:

LOL-yeh

Joe: It's pretty obvious why he's asking.

He's worried that this console will be a gimmick. We're all glad to know it won't be. ^^

dude, ABC, that is exaclty the scenario that i, and most likely nintendo, too, want to see in my family once i get a wii.

wiicanchangetheworld said:
Man, that sucks :( But atleast your a pirate! :D(j/k)
So how would you play the Wii on a little TV, though ? :shocked:

i don't remember what website it was on, but some site tested every size TV they could get their hands on from 13" to i think 60", they said it worked perfectly on all of them.

im pissed wii boxing is so ****in hard i work up a sweat and win then get -3 POINTS. im like WTF then when i did really good i only got +13, i have like 500 points

Back