Are You Getting A Snowday!?

laderer5

Wii > Xbox360 +PS3
Feb 20, 2007
Buffalo NY
Wii Online Code
6636-1630-0874-1365
I live in buffalo and we got quite abit of snow. Praying for a snowday.
How bout you guys?

First of all, you live in Buffalo? I'm jealous. I want to move there. I spent 6 hours and $3000 in Walden Galleria a few months ago. What an absolutely glorious mall. Shopping in Canada is awful.

Second, definitely. Bus cancelations are already up...the bus I take to Uni isn't operating tomorrow. Not that I needed to go to school, it's just exam prep, but still. I don't feel bad about not going when the option isn't there anyway ^_^

Snow day?

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No in Louisiana. We don't even get snow.

my school doesnt close till 10 minutes before we actually leave....i hate them...

Trulen said:
Snow day?

HAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

AHYAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

No in Louisiana. We don't even get snow.

Oh man I'm so moving there.

I think we've been forcasted snow.. it looks like it's going to but it hasn't yet. I'm comvinced it's going to be any day now though.

I was talking to my father the other night who's been out in China for a couple of months, he said it's -8 there, that's the Olympic Stadium there:

_44291512_chinafogap416.jpg

I'm hoping for a late opening, thats the best we'll probably get here in Connecticut. The roads are very icy today...

We got a snow day on Thursday though :)

Frederick Maryland here- No snow but incredibly high winds, about 1200 houses without power, And prolly a whole developent area with a school in it by tommorow.

My guess is Yes

Back