Are you getting Pokemon for the Wii?

I tend to stay away from the Pokemon console games. I hate the show, Ash was always a douche anyway, but the Gameboy games were pretty fun. I just wished they'd stop tossing out these crap games like Pokemon Colosseum and Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness.

im not going to lie that games looks pretty good and im pretty sure people must like pokemon cause well it has sold a hell of alot of games. and axtlar you crack me up zelda online im pretty sure that will never happen and if it does it will suck and i wont buy it. zelda should not ever be an online game.

Belmont said:
im not going to lie that games looks pretty good and im pretty sure people must like pokemon cause well it has sold a hell of alot of games. and axtlar you crack me up zelda online im pretty sure that will never happen and if it does it will suck and i wont buy it. zelda should not ever be an online game.

LOL you noticed...yeah I was just seeing who would respond to that, who would believe it or who would say what you said

haha ok good cause if you were serious i felt really bad for you haha. SSBB is the only online game i need but i will probably get pokemon cause im not going to lie its a good battle system and if you dont mind playing a game you thought was cool 10 years ago then it will be great. of course its aimed at the younger kids but that does not mean its not a very well built game

I've been crazy about Pkmn since I was in 1st grade, but now I just play the games. I might get this and Pokemon Diamond/Pearl, but if the US online play is like the JP one, it's completely retarded. All that happens is you get paired up with another person and fight them. That's it. Theres no chatting through typing or mic or anything. No interaction might as well face a computer.

wii<33333 I'am not a fan of Pokemon, but I would have to disagree with you on that one, I really don't think Pokemon is over in the U.S., I don't know about the U.K. but if it was over they wouldn't be making new games or a new pokemon series.

Last edited:
I liked Red and Blue still have my copy the new ones take way to long and there is all this extra crap

Back