are you surfing the web from your wii or pc ruight now?

I use my Wii.But once I get my new computer hooked up to the internet, I won't be using the internet channel anymore.

I'm on a laptop, but just got a Wii for Christmas and was surprised at how decently the Wii browser (Opera) works.

I just wish they'd update Flash for it. I'd like to be able to stream shows from ABC.com or other networks. Unfortunately, most of them are using newer versions of Flash.

I prefer typing from my computer (iBook G4) because I can type more in less time. On the Wii, it takes too long to type unless you have the USB Keyboard.

FR. said:
I prefer typing from my computer (iBook G4) because I can type more in less time. On the Wii, it takes too long to type unless you have the USB Keyboard.
oh u can get a key board where?

Does anyone know if I can sync my bookmarks to the wii?

Right now from my PC at work. Here I use Firefox or IE.

Laptop - Mozilla & Opera

Home PC - Opera & Mozilla

Wii - obviously opera.

Phone - Opera Mini

I only really use the wii to browse youtube on the tv when friends are over so we don't all have to crowd around a chair & 22" monitor for a laugh.

I mainly use my laptop for browsing the net. However, from time to time, I may use my Wii and or my iTouch. As for browsers, I use Safari and Fire Fox.

Back