Are you the older or the younger sibling?

im the baby
i have an older sister but shes really awesome with me
;]

I'm the oldest. My brother, who did register and post on this site for a bit during the summer, is about two years younger. I'm 18.. Turning 19 in August.

idjut said:
i'm the middle. two older brothers and two younger. only girl.... and managed to turn-out straight. :)
Oh wow, I didn't know you were a girl! Estrogen FTW.

im an only child, it has had it perks , but when i was younger , i sometime wish i had a brother or sister to play games with , but now im 20 and in college , i have plenty of friends

I'm the third of 4 children. I've got 2 older sisters. One getting a full ride to play basketball, the other going to NYU atm and could basically do what every she wanted with her life.. So yeah a lot to live up to there.

I've also got a little brother age 12 who is basically just a gamer at this stage of his life. He still plays baseball, soccer, and football but he really has never enjoyed them. (Expect baseball) But he's a good kid.

Yeah, well, I'd rather know what I have to live up to to have some motivation along the line, I know all I had was competition with my friends, and they weren't that good to beat on the grade scale of things. Plus, there's just something about winning my sister, ahaha, the joys.

Obviously I'm older and have an advantage with the talents and whatever that take time to develop, we're both artists, and my sister thinks that my mum doesn't look at her work because it isn't as good as mine, and I'll forever be ahead of her. That's the only thing really, oh and videogames, she's actually good fun to play with, but will still always lose.

On the other hand I hate going through everything first, it's just tedious and I'm so lost doing anything, which makes me quite socially awkward, whee. Of course Loryn's going to live up to my "expectations" my grades sucked because I didn't feel like I had to do anything, which is true, but I also pass out useless knowledge when I come home from school. I really only remember things when someone I like tells it to me, in a voice that isn't monotonous, because it sticks in my head. Loryn would have been worse at English without me, oh the thought. D:

Another thing, the whole "setting a good example" thing never dies out, no matter how old you are. I never had these, what? I was supposed to be born with a natural instinct not to do things that are idiotic because I'm older? My nan's always asking me to do things whenever I'm at her house to show everyone what they're supposed to do, but that's the thing, if I'm there, they'll never have to do it for themself because I always do. D:

I could rant some more, but I want to play Guitar Hero.

Last edited:
im the middle child of 9 brothers and sisters including me

dont like being in the middle

Last edited:
i'm the 9th there is one younger then meand he is sooooooo annoying, and he make stupid but funny joke like he once gave me the finger and said(sponserd by Sadam Hussain) then he mooned me and said (In asosiation with the United States of America), and my brother thats a year older then me is soo immature but stronge and tall, and if your wondering there is 18 years between me and my oldest brother and i'm 16.

I never really understood the massive age gap thing, tonnes of my friends have them, and I just don't thing that would be very sibling like at all, seeing as you're supposed to be close, stuck in the same house fighting all of the time. I couldn't imagine being distanced from my sister like that.

My brother and sister have a huge gap, oldest sister is 30 in two months and the youngest is.. a week old. Both my sisters have kids so my brother was born an uncle to three boys, the oldest being 11.

Sally-Louise - 29
Lisa - 26
Me - 17
Liam - 9
Zak - 4
Luke - 1 week.

My parents split up about 12 years a go and they both remarried, so Liam is my mothers and her husbands, and Zak and Luke is my fathers and his wife.

We're all pretty close, I'm close to Sally-Louise, Lisas a chav who's just ****ing her life up thanks to her chav boyfriend so we don't see her as much as we used to. Don't see Liam a lot either, but that's complicated, and it's my mothers fault so..

Back