ARGH! Help with twilight warp monster things

Scuba Kid

WiiChat Member
Nov 5, 2006
Wii Online Code
6069-2332-3129-0150
Alright well you know those warp monster that you hafta beat using Midna's powers when you're the wolf, because if you leave one standing alone it calls the others back?
How do you defeat them as link?? Midna is no help and i tried bombs, but they don't help either. how do you do it?

The same way.

If there's 3, kill one and then kill the other two at the same time. Do the spinning attack.

Get Them AAll Around You Then Do A Spin Attack... Run Around Them As They Get Up To Recharge Yer Spin Attack Then You It Again...

You're At The Bridge Of Eldin Aren't You?

No actually, i passed them up because i didn't know then either. Im right outside the boat rental place.

Sorry but how do you do a spin attack? (Don't flame me, i just cant remember and I never needed to use it)

O_O
Whoa...
Read The Instruction Booklet For God's Sake...

Actually Its SHAKE The Nunchuk...

Yes, technically you can just SHAKE your Wii-mote too but that's not fun, really.

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
O_O
Whoa...
Read The Instruction Booklet For God's Sake...

Actually Its SHAKE The Nunchuk...

Lay off. I asked a question, you can either answer it nicely or just leave my thread. Not difficult really.

Thank you Saku for the answer.

Scuba Kid said:
Lay off. I asked a question, you can either answer it nicely or just leave my thread. Not difficult really.

Thank you Saku for the answer.

I DID Give You An Answer... I Just Expected You To Know!

Sorry! I Apoligize... :(

Actually, most questions we get asked are ones that other characters in the game actually tell you HOW TO do them. I don't know if you guys aren't reading the stuff or just blazing through the text.

xbandaidx said:
Actually, most questions we get asked are ones that other characters in the game actually tell you HOW TO do them. I don't know if you guys aren't reading the stuff or just blazing through the text.

i suspect all of the above.

lmao this is such an easy game its such a joke that people have a hard time figuring out how to kill these things. sorry for bein a *****

homerj14 said:
lmao this is such an easy game its such a joke that people have a hard time figuring out how to kill these things. sorry for bein a *****

sometimes it is hard for me to hold back too. I agree with you 100%.

homerj14 said:

Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it has to be easy for everyone else. He was asking for help, not for bitches to be rude. Thanks.

Saku said:
Just because it's easy for you doesn't mean it has to be easy for everyone else. He was asking for help, not for bitches to be rude. Thanks.

Thank you. I don't understand why everyone needs to flame. I got my questions answered, now move on. It just so happens that I did miss the explanation of sword moves at the beginning and figured it out myself. I did not know how to do a spin move and Saku kindly answered my question. Now its over, move on to new threads where you can raise your post counts, hopefully in a more contributing manner.

Back