Art thread

@Lilium099: Thanks! That stuff always worries me. :]

@DarkPrinny: Haha, I really like that, Darkprinny. It's always funny to see your prinny superimposed into the most unlikely of places. The irony sells your stuff every time.

Yeah, I prefer Sakura as well, which is actually why this girl is actually going in the background of that same picture with something like 14 other people (so that picture is long from abandoned). The rest of the crowd is also drawn, but not as refined yet.

Eventually it will all come together and I'll have something huge in store for this thread once this dang college semester ends.

Last edited:
In case you dont really know who that girl is

Shes Karin from Street fighter alpha 3 (Sakuras rival)

What is on it? You said "tyre burn", but I dunno what that means. Bad eraser marks?

If they're eraser marks, you literally screwed yourself over with the mark between the eyebrows. =( Assuming you can draw over it, you could definitely mask out the nose splotch by working over it. The top one may unfortunately always be there since it is simply too dark. You would have to work with that level of shade throughout all the areas of the face to get rid of it, but I doubt you would want to do that.

Last edited:
Anyone know how to get these tyre burns out of my drawing? :/

Thats looking really good Frogger cannot wait to see it finished.
Your shading very delicate. (which is good)
Its just unfortunate about those marks. I would have tried to stump them out.

Last edited:
here is one that I did a while ago. Link and wolf link

Attachments

• SCAN0065.JPG
    SCAN0065.JPG
    53 KB · Views: 159
White paint would be a BAD idea.

Frogger, now that I have remembered this, your best bet is Workable Fixative. They come in aerosol spray cans.

Unfortunately, all the other suggestions that have been made would only replace the spots with a permanently awkward, equally noticible suface texture that would respond differently to your graphite/lead.

Last edited:
Back