Art thread

I Think I Really Screwed Up On The "Twilight Princess" Pose...

His Face Lookes REAAAAALLY Messed Up... >_<

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
I Think I Really Screwed Up On The "Twilight Princess" Pose...

His Face Lookes REAAAAALLY Messed Up... >_<
Just a little bit I still think it looks great. :] It makes it look like you definitely drew it and has an original look. Much better than I can do, I can say that confidently. You're ub3r skillz pwn me any day LOLZ! :]

Here's another pic I did a while ago. It's supposed to be a 13 year old cartoon version of me., I totally screwed up the eyes.

joeyg32.jpg

bonodo said:
[sarky] yeah, you drew it just like i drawn the wiichat logo [/sarky]

It rather saddens me that people are like this. Really, do you not think that I have some ounce of talent in me? Y'know, I'm gonna pwn your ass. It's 5am right now so, I'm in my pyjamas:

photo0092al2.jpg

My fringe is retarded >>; (yestheyaremybatwingsintheback)

Still don't believe me?

Take a look:

photo0093ne8.jpg

So, you're the designer of the WiiChat logo, eh? :p

I need To Start Drawing Moer Free-Freehand With Absolutely NOTHING In Front Of Me... But I Can't Draw Hands For NOTHING. Or Torsos...

Yeah, that is what I thought M+M, when I came up of drawing that picture that I drew I wanted a reference picture but my internet was down. So, I messed up Mario's anatomy a bit, made him fatter, even gave him four fingers, I suck at hands anyway so I gave him four xD;

I've always struggled with hands, I tend to draw pictures where there's only three fingers of so to bee seen, I'll find you a reference of my work:

emmaspiratecf4.jpg

That was a drawing I did at the age of 15. I actually don't do it that much now though, looking through my gallery I've actually went more ambitious with hands.

I am quite into fashion, yes. That design just came to me organically, though it's not one of my favourite designs. =_-

I'm quite bored right now so I'm willing to take requests (that is if anyone will want one xD) of anything, so, give me a yelp. Plus, this will prove to a certain obnoxious person that I draw my own work. :p

Damn, You're Good At Freehand!

I Like! I'll Try To Do SOme Freehand Later...

BTW... Why Are You Bolding MY, I, etc?

+Maniacal=Maniac+ said:
Damn, You're Good At Freehand!

I Like! I'll Try To Do SOme Freehand Later...

BTW... Why Are You Bolding MY, I, etc?

Especially for Bonodo :wink:

En4Neo: Please post some more of your art, I think you have a huuuuuge amount of talent. :)

Emma's finished school and open for requests people. :D

Last edited:
:lol: I used to have Mario wallpaper like that. Cool art ya'll

Yeah I know I'm just saying I had a simular wallpaper :p

It had Mario riding Yoshi...weeeee

I was such a happy child..

Back