Asid Tech Wii Remote Charge Station

Teckx49

WiiChat Member
Dec 31, 2006
Canada
Wii Online Code
6665-8782-7692-6005
i just bought this and i am wondering why the batteries only last for like 2 hours??

also the futureshop website says:

The Charge Station is powered by either its own AC power adapter or the Wii console's USB port so it charges while your Wii is on or in standby mode.

but i dont see anywere i can use the wii as the power source

can anyone help me understand this?

Some devices can charge Via a USB slot, which the Wii has two of.

and anyways i bought a Asid tech charge station last week and it's been horrible. the charging slots do not make contact, which will not allow it to charge, or if it does, very little, and not to it's full potentional. I'm taking it back right after this long weekend is over

Honestly, I've heard about nothing but trouble from Asid charging station, from failure to charge at all to very short battery life.

I went with rechargeable AA batteries instead. I can always have spares ready for when the batch in use runs out and I keep some regular AA's for backup just in case I forget to plug the charger in or something.

Teckx49 said:
i just bought this and i am wondering why the batteries only last for like 2 hours??

also the futureshop website says:

The Charge Station is powered by either its own AC power adapter or the Wii console's USB port so it charges while your Wii is on or in standby mode.

but i dont see anywere i can use the wii as the power source

can anyone help me understand this?

mine lasts like 2 hours too! there SH*T

I bought one it did not work brought it back got it replaced and the new on edoes not work crap product will get my money back.

Back