Ask me any question i will answer

mikybee93

If its nintendo i love it
Jul 31, 2006
F-ing germany :(
Ask me anything, i can also get videos and screenshots for you.I can give info on most things or can look them up too.Im only gunna tell stuff if u ask stuff,cost,release,online,games,ect..

You know, I dont think that you could possibly have more information than most of the users on this site already have and know. That is unless you work for Nintendo in a position that is in the know - but seeing as how you dont know jack about the release date. . . my guess is that you are just some guy with decent google skills. This is a forum - that means a lot of people share ideas or information to the point that every fact is known and every rumour is either practiced religiously or proven false by someone elses post. Dont try to be the guy that knows everything; bring us what you know with the understanding that we know a lot of whats out there. You find something out - post it and get comments. You have a question, post it and maybe get answers. You have an idea or topic for discussion, post it and maybe spark someones imagination. The point is that nobody will know anything definite until the first Wii is sold, opened, setup, and played. So I welcome your enthusiasm and knowledge - but try not to be that guy.

i know most people do but for the people that dont im giving them a place to come, do u see another forum that answers peoples specific questions? i sure dont.all im trying to do is help people out,i dont see why thats a bad thing but for some reason u think it is.also where does everyone else get there info,google or websites,usually found by google,or other people that used google or websites.i know i dont know more than anybody else but just leave me alone and let me try and help people out.also thats the best guess anybody has about the release date and if its not tell me a better one.now back off.

Whoa easy there - not looking to fight here. Just telling you that forums are meant to be a community sort of environment. After visiting for a while people learn what has already been posted and where to post. The truth is that after a few days, most threads sink to the bottom of the list and are rarely ever read again. So unless you are getting constant posts, necomers will not be able to find your Q and A thread. It is a novel idea - but most of the information contained within will already have been answered somewhere else. Now, Im not one of those arrogant posters who treats a new guy's questions like hes an idiot due to his ignorance - and Im glad that you arent either - I'm just giving you the advice that you shouldnt try to have all the answers and that the forum as a community will provide answers. I just dont want people to post good questions in a Q and A thread. Good questions should be given there own thread so that they are visible to all forum members so that they dont have to look for the question in order to comment on it. I usually comment on the newest stuff - its rare that I have the time to dive into the depths of this forum - Im sure that many others are the same way, while still others do have the time to read every new post. So hopefully you see what I'm saying and dont take it in a negative way. If you want to be an answer guy, then by all means go ahead - its great to have you; but seek out questions and answer them within there own threads so that some kind of organization is maintained and that everyone can participate in the ensuing conversation. thanks, and welcome.

Yeah, you were asking where ppl could find info, well if ppl who need info search just a little on this forum, or google, they will find all the possible info there is. Also, we pretty much all know the basic like release date(rumors), cost, online and all. Its all already been posted and ppl already know about it. Now were starving for new info, something we DONT know! Now if you could find something that is not yet posted and could interest ppl, make a thread and share with us! But not what we already know :S
Oh and P.S.: Please put caps and space where needed, its so hard to read a little compact post where we barely know where a sentence ends and another begin.

okay sorry.But also i found this AMAZING SMG video and i know where to go to get pics and vids so i thought i would be pretty good,also for new people they can just come here i was thinking but its gunna move soon.Im gunna keep searching, any game imparticualr u wanna no more about?

Back