Asking for a Siggy PLEASE READ INSIDE!

Steel-Froggy

Banned, or am I?
Dec 28, 2006
Your house ^_^
Wii Online Code
4397-9712-6213-1836
I was wondering if an extremely talented person would mind making me a signature. One I can use all over on other forums I go to as well.
If possible, I'd like a blue-lightish blue sig, with Banjo and Kazooie. You could put, Steel-Froggy, or Steel Froggy, whichever works. (Preferably Steel-Froggy) My console number is optional, but I'd perfer it without.
I've tried to make some myself, but none were succsesful. I've seen some preety creative and cool sigs, so I know somebody around here can do it! =)
Sorry if I'm being kinda specific, I'd just like an AMAZINGLY cool sig I like, like some from around here I've seen.
I'll bet a few of you are photoshop wizzes, so I'm pleading for your best work yet.
All in all, I'm sounding strict here, but any sig will be greatly appreciated. I've just been longing for an excellent Banjo-Kazooie sig. (They're my ALL TIME FAVORITE GAME CHARACTERS EVER! *Over ebnthusuastic jump* YAY!

To cut myself short, if you know anybody who can/will do this, or if you can yourself, please-

Re-direct them here.

If you have any Q's, E-Mail me at the address below. Thanks!
[email protected]

Sorry for the double post, my Wii wouldn't let me type anymore.

Ya, stupid Microsoft has rights to my favorite chars... bleh. *Hurl*
I'm using my Wii cuz I don't have a compy.
And I really like yours, Mario Famous.
What you could do, is have something like... IDK, I'm not too creative. Maybe something where it says "Forever in Nintendo" or something. (Like I said, I'm not to creative.)
However I don't exactly want it overly crowded with words... Maybe my name could be littler or something...

Out of couriosity, how are you going to "Brand" the sig? If it gives you more 'freedom' then I'll gladly put your name under the pic, a link if you'd like too. Whatever floats your boat, you know?
Oh, thank-you in advance. I'll most likely be overthanking you a bit after as well... lol

Just let me know whatelse ya need to know, and if you'll do it. =)
THANK YOU SO MUCH! I CAN'T WAIT!
Lol, sorry. I'm thanking you before you even accept... lol

Back