assasins creed or resistance?

I'd say Assassins Creed... You're getting COD4 so you might aswell get a different type of game aswell, so Assassins Creed! :)

yea i agree with Celestial...go with Assasins Creed

Totally depends on what you like. Personally I would get Resistance because I love FPS and multiplayer. If your looking for a adventure type game then definetly get Creed

I would get AC since COD totally sets you for a FPS
Happy gaming!

actually, i had enough for all three lol. got cod4 for 360 cause the guy at gamestop said the PS3 version was having multiplayer problems, he didnt specify...said there was a patch comign out.

meh, not impressed with assasins creed, i think im gonna get return it for warhawk.

SensesFail said:
meh, not impressed with assasins creed, i think im gonna get return it for warhawk.
really it looks good but i love free roam games

Resistence.

Only get Assassins Creed if you like doing the same thing over and over in a beautifully detailed world.

En4Neo said:
Only get Assassins Creed if you like doing the same thing over and over in a beautifully detailed world.
sounds like my kind of game

only played it once online so far but it was good. campaign is fun as hell too, but right now im playing skate, and cod4/halo3 online for 360, those 3 games take priority lol

Assassin's Creed owns Warhawk's life. Don't waste your time by trading in AC for Warhawk. Assassin's Creed is probably the best/funnest games out right now. It just takes a bit to get used, but now I can't stop playing. It's like a medieval version of GTA, but I like it more than GTA.

Back