Assassins Creed for the Wii U!!!

~Phoenix~

Poop is rich in vitamin P
Dec 2, 2012
South Africa
Wii Online Code
0000-0000-0000-0000
I dont know about you guys, but i have not got my hands on the Wii U yet :(...
However, i have played Assassins Creed 3 at my friends house and all im gunna say is -> Buy it!!<-
Obviously the graphics are top notch but apart from that the graphics are sooo smooth and the storyline is fantastic!!!
Feel free to post your wii U Assassins Creed 3 experiences here!
Do u think i was a good idea that Ubisoft made this game for wii? (cuz i sure as hell think it was!)

Last edited:
The Wii is dead to most company's now, why try to port a game that machine cant handle in the first place?

Isn't the game title good enough to share the same name as you?

No, the creed games are not worthy.

gtfo_throw_zpsd9b256aa.gif

Lying isn't very nice, even if it's funny.

Speakin' of, what issues do ya have with AC's plot? 'Sides the fact there's always a million unanswered question.

I too have yet to get a Wii U

From what I herd AC3 is worth the money
I don't know how long I can wait before playing it

Splash_King said:
Speakin' of, what issues do ya have with AC's plot? 'Sides the fact there's always a million unanswered question.
I'll do so when I have access to a computer for a better explanation. For now, let's just say the plot is laughably bad. It's the worst I've seen in recent memory. Even so, I enjoy some parts such as world and its somewhat historical approach, and playing as an assassin feels cool. I actually bought the first AC game a couple days ago.

Lookin' forward to it since I've been too lazy t' look into AC's lesser properties myself.

I still don't understand how anyone can bare with usin' a mobile device for forum-going unless it's the only option...

your a bit behind then. (WiiAssassin that is) :p

Last edited:
Here's one part that made me lol irl at how bad it was. That one puzzle:
[video=youtube;0b2Icpb4swQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&amp;v=0b2Icpb4swQ#t=26 s[/video]

Are you srs game? Are you ****ing srs?! It's like something a sunday school teacher would come up with.

Then there's the Borgia. Oh god, those guys were some of the dullest and most plain villains I encountered. They had virtually no personality and were solely being a twirly mustache villain. With one guy being pope and the other attempting to conquer everything, there was potential for something good. But no, random incest and the pope chokes on an apple. k

A big difference between this series and other bad games such as CoD is the scale. CoD is just random shooting without deep subjects. The Truth and other elements means AC must carefully tread among sensitive and difficult subjects. By including the origin of man and it's purpose, a bad presentation of this would make the story come crashing down. While rare, these elements do show up in other games and in much better quality.

The Assassin's Creed treatment of this sorta reminds of a bad anime, where at the last moment, it randomly starts spouting conspiracy and religious nonsense to up the epicness so to speak. It was decent at first but it decided that it wanted to go further and fell face first into the mud.

I'll think of something else later.

Then there's the Borgia. Oh god, those guys were some of the dullest and most plain villains I encountered. They had virtually no personality and were solely being a twirly mustache villain. With one guy being pope and the other attempting to conquer everything, there was potential for something good. But no, random incest and the pope chokes on an apple. k

Indeed. Presentation is always more important than the subject matter; Ubisoft failed to properly present the potential they had. A likable protagonist can't charisma their game's plot to success all on his own after all.

... At the same time, while it don't change the fact that the Borgia's potential was outright wasted across both games, it's reasonable they didn't make an awesometacular plot for 'em in Brotherhood at the least. Ubisoft Montreal's B-team handled Brotherhood and Revelations while their A-team was hard at work in regards to AC:III. They could've done better with a bit over a year of development, but also much worse.

Which is t' say, if AC:III's plot developments disappoint me, there'l be no proper excuse.

Back