Wii Online Code
8853-1952-9704-6115
No More Heroes:

http://search.ign.com/products?query=No+More+Heroes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_More_Heroes

Assassin's Creed:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Assassin's_Creed

http://xbox360.ign.com/objects/834/834724.html

Alright, Ive seen some notable similarities between the two titles. But i wanna know which one you think is better

Assassin's creed as better graphics and i like the ninja feel

No more Heroes has the wii controls which sound pretty sweet. I also play my wii a little more than my 360.
Now, i know these games arent out yet but i put this in the 360 section because i feel like ill get a slightly less bias feel, but im not sure.

Now which one should i plan on getting and why?

Assassin's creed seems like it dosn't have much variety you just scale walls and attack I donno No More Heroes has more released and right now I am going with Assassin's creed

Note: I do not have a PS3 or 360

i would say assassians creed, now that i saw it more i want it now too
no more heroes seems to be based around the katana, which IMO, has a horrible attacking scheme, unless you love sand-box games, i say get assassians creed
i would say no more heroes is worth a rent though

Last edited:
CyanRussel said:
No More Heroes would most definitely from wat i seen would whoop assassin creeds ass! Besides this is Wii vs. PS3, i mean com-on.:hand:

Its also coming to the 360/PC

CyanRussel said:
No More Heroes would most definitely from wat i seen would whoop assassin creeds ass! Besides this is Wii vs. PS3, i mean com-on.:hand:

ahahahahahaha

You wish :prrr:

Would you mind saying how they're similar? I'm not seeing it.

I'd say Assassin Creed only because it looks like it has good game play and realistic graphics. No More Heroes has ok graphics combined with awesome style, but it looks like it has crap gameplay and if it's anything like Killer7 it will.

As an entertainment experience if you like anime you might like No More Heroes.

If you like good gameplay and good graphics I'd go with Assassins Creed.

En4Neo said:
Would you mind saying how they're similar? I'm not seeing it.

I'd say Assassin Creed only because it looks like it has good game play and realistic graphics. No More Heroes has ok graphics combined with awesome style, but it looks like it has crap gameplay and if it's anything like Killer7 it will.

As an entertainment experience if you like anime you might like No More Heroes.

If you like good gameplay and good graphics I'd go with Assassins Creed.
they actually both deal with taking out people as an assassin
and both use sword combat

Sovieto said:
they actually both deal with taking out people as an assassin
and both use sword combat

Oh, so that's the similarity.

They both seem kind of open ended too like GTA.

why are these games being compared?

No More Heroes is one of these fast-paced sidistic games. Assassins Creed is different.

NMH for me tho. i love Sudo 51.

And of course people in the xbox section would say Assasins Creed, and the Wii section would say NMH. You cant get a proper opinion in such a biased forum.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:

No More Heroes is one of these fast-paced sidistic games. Assassins Creed is different.

they're both assassin-like games. but even if they dont have any direct similarities, it would just be like comparing any two games that you wanna buy.

and also your still going to get a less biased opinion in this section because its people from the wii forum in the xbox section. if i put it in the wii section, i would only see wii fans. ill see both here. Either way it will be less biased.

Last edited:
PtonJalken said:

And of course people in the xbox section would say Assasins Creed, and the Wii section would say NMH. You cant get a proper opinion in such a biased forum.

Eh I like my Wii better than 360, but I say Assasins Creed.

Assassins creed looks like great fun, I can just imagine running and jumping all around cities just because it looks cool, but in some parts the gameplay (from the videos i've seen anyway) just seems to be a bit stuttery, as in, you would happily be running and jumping, then you have to stop, and slow down to climb something, or you would collide with someone in the street kind of slowing the game down and de-intensifying it, although it still looks awesome. No more heroes seems to have much more of a focus on action and from the trailers of that, it seems that aside from driving from mission to mission, there is no break in the killing.

i wont say anything until i play both games ;D but AssaCreed looks awesome but i like the look of NMH too

Back