assassins creed

hellbentformaiden

WiiChat Member
Feb 8, 2007
dude....just wow. i told myself that i wasnt gonna buy a 360 until they get more than 2 great games out for it...i think this is going to be one of them. anyone else looking foward to this?

I agree. We're really starting to see some top-notch games for the 360. There are a lot of games to look forward to on the Wii, but I just can't see the Wii competing w/ some of the releases scheduled for the 360 this year. If you're waiting for just 1 more great game, take your pick...

-Halo 3
-BioShock
-Alan Wake
-Fable 2
-RE5
-Blue Dragon
-Mass Effect
-Guitar Hero 2

The list goes on and on.

i think this game looks amazin it was supposed to be on the ps3 but because the release date wasnt until march they brought it out on the 360 cant wait to play it kind of splinter cell and prince of persia mixed in together

I can't wait for this game. I reserved it in January it was supposed to be released April. New release date is August 1st. There are two reasons I wanted this system Assassin's Creed and Fable2.

hellbentformaiden said:
dude....just wow. i told myself that i wasnt gonna buy a 360 until they get more than 2 great games out for it...i think this is going to be one of them. anyone else looking foward to this?
more then 2 great games?
dead rising?
saints row?
gears of war?
ghost recon?
rainbow six?

Sovieto said:
more then 2 great games?
dead rising?
saints row?
gears of war?
ghost recon?
rainbow six?

dead rising is amazing, im not interested in games like saints row, rainbow 6 is coming out for the wii, gears is sick, and i can live without ghost recon.

I dont own a 360 but some of my friends do. They made me watch this video. I lost a pair of pants. The game looks awsome.

Back