Assassin's Creed

ssbb_lover

Novocain Stain'd
Jul 2, 2006
Georgia
Wii Online Code
1234-1234-1234-1234
Is anyone else as excited for this game as I am? It looks incredibly promising and is coming out the same day as my birthday (Nov. 13th, w00t).

Discuss.

I've been closely following this one since it was announced for the PS3 and at that point I was considering just buying the PS3 for the sole purpose to play it. Obviously I was pretty happy when it was confirmed for 360.

Same, considering I own a 360 and not a PS3. xD It looks amazing, no?

im not thinking of even playing it until i know if its too repetitive or not, considering all weve seen is stalk, kill, run, stalk, kill, run.

i'd be much more excited if it was coming out for a platform i own (ds does not count). besides, galaxy comes out that day, so ill be occupied anyway.

however, it does seem interesting, but the combat system looks rather bland and while the whole "crowd" thing looks awesome, it certainly doesn't make me want to buy a 360/PS3 just to play it.

Sovieto said:
im not thinking of even playing it until i know if its too repetitive or not, considering all weve seen is stalk, kill, run, stalk, kill, run.
I'll let you know. ;P

Release dates:

Assassin's Creed: 13th

Super Mario Galaxy: 12th

Get your facts straight, FWELR. GAWD. :rolleyes:

o please, SSBB, we all know that Galaxy won't be in stores till the 13th. Nintendo's games ship on Mondays, show up in stores on Tuesdays.

unless there's a midnight release planned...

Sovieto said:

It probably will get super repetitive, but the concept mixed with presentation sounds real nice.

FWELR said:
o please, SSBB, we all know that Galaxy won't be in stores till the 13th. Nintendo's games ship on Mondays, show up in stores on Tuesdays.

unless there's a midnight release planned...
That's what I'm not sure about, since it's such a huge game (well, IMO it is, since it's basically the latest installment of the "SM64" series). Probably won't be till the 13th. Who knows.

I have been following this game like a chameleon following the movements of a fly. :lol:
I am planning on getting it for my PS3.

Yeah, I'm looking forward to this game also. I'm definitely getting it along with others like Mass Effect, Lost Odyssey, The Orange Box, and such. ..

.. Course, it doesn't seem THAT repetitive, i mean what game has never been repetitive? Pretty much every game on the market has a repetitive gameplay.

Game looks amazing, not sure if I'll be getting it right away, but definitely will be playing it. T-minus 8 days until release.

i have mixed feelings about the game to be honest. I find the whole idea of playing the role of a muslim assassin killing christians and their allies in Jerusalem a bit disgusting, especially given History of the times as well as current events.

This game is a bit in bad taste in my opinion.

I really want to try it but I spent all my money on rock band. So I will be renting it, thats probably better anyway I hate buying a game and ending up hating it. If I like it then it will be added to my Christmas list.

Shiftfallout said:
i have mixed feelings about the game to be honest. I find the whole idea of playing the role of a muslim assassin killing christians and their allies in Jerusalem a bit disgusting, especially given History of the times as well as current events.

This game is a bit in bad taste in my opinion.

how do you know he's muslim? and im pretty sure its a fictional city not jerusalem.

anyway EGM previewed the game and said they were still a little worried about it but it was better than at E for All. they said the controls were really hard or something and it could get repetitive since its all outside not many inside locales.

Back