Assassins Creed

Stallyon

Don of NYC Respect Lvl 50
Feb 22, 2007
Norion
Wii Online Code
2207-7954-7144-9623
Thing is - I've just completed AC and even though the game is repetive it certainly does get more and more challenging as the game progresses. Informers assign you to kill 5 targets within 4 minutes without being caught, 20+ guards surrounding you on the attack...

only thing now is - what to play now? Might have to buy Mass Effect

Stallyon said:
Thing is - I've just completed AC and even though the game is repetive it certainly does get more and more challenging as the game progresses. Informers assign you to kill 5 targets within 4 minutes without being caught, 20+ guards surrounding you on the attack...

only thing now is - what to play now? Might have to buy Mass Effect
I loved the game so much!

The only annoying thing is the DAMN ENDING!

NOW WE HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL ASSASSINS CREED 2 + 3!!!

I posted a review about this somewhere...

EDIT: Here it is

well won £100 tonight in a poker game at the local pub so methinks I'll be buying Mass Effect tomorrow :aureola:

It looked great when I first saw my friend playing it for 10mins it just looked like another crappy free-running kill game. Gameplay is way too repetitive.

Yeah, its just lacking in so many ways. and that crap that it fast fowards to a newer memory and crap is gay. Also the whole thing about it actually taking place in the future and its just your ancestors memory crap is gay too. Would have been nice if Ubisoft made it a RPG instead of an adventure like that. But with combat play like Fable.

Yeah, it seems developers think they need to fill a game with story rather than pointless killing.

My game idea:

It starts off with some kick-ass music, probably hard rock, to get you into the killing mood, then blends into the game from black with a quote "Why not?" (as in why not kill). They just need a game with thousands of vehicles, weapons and moves. That's why I enjoyed GTA once the missions were done, still needs to be beefed up.

Love the game. Great combat system and he ways you can escape guards are awesome.

I suggest Mass Effect, I've played the game alot and can tell you it's well worth the money. People say the bugs and such are a big deal, but they're not really. Slowdown is the biggest problem, but it didn't really bother me too much. A great RPG, better than COD4 imo.

I never had slowdowns. Just a skip or two, but very minor. Biggest problem IMO was team AI, that was really gay. Texture popping is kind of annoying too, but thats still very minor.

Lol, I was pretty much pointing out that the "biggest problem" was fairly minor. Get Lost Odyssey, OP!

Also, grats on the sig teknige. Did you make it yourself?

I'm debating if I should even take the time to finish Assassin's Creed. I feel like I'm playing the same hour over and over again. Climb the tower, eavesdrop, save the citizen, kill a mob of worthless soldiers that take turns attacking...yawn. Does this game EVER bring something new?

Back