At 53..I play with my Wii.....

fastharry

fastharry
Sep 29, 2007
mahwah NJ
Hi guys.....first off, I'm new to this forum(DUH!!)....but, I was on nintys forums also...I'm 53, have every nintendo deck, including the Wii....Never really got serious with gaming untill I got the 360 (gamertag... FASTHARRY)....but I enjoy the Wii for what it is... I love online gaming, so the 360 is my main machine, but I'm looking forward to finishing Poke pearl on the DS so I can train and fight online, and SSBB.....I also race radio control cars....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jzo-cBEnE0c

and have been doing RC stuff for 20 years.....

I really like boxing and baseball on wii sports also...Any questions, ask away.......

glad to meet you all....

Welcome to Wii Chat....Im Blis

wario2ooo said:
^....you copied me...:lol:

welcome to wiichat.....im wario

I look up to u :lol: :lol:

hi back to all you guys......hey, let me ask a question. Is it normal practice to advertise the FC's?....and for us to exchange the Mii's, both gamer's have to exchange, right?..

fastharry said:
hi back to all you guys......hey, let me ask a question. Is it normal practice to advertise the FC's?....and for us to exchange the Mii's, both gamer's have to exchange, right?..

Hi there fastharry.

Welcome to the forum.

Pull up a chair and make yourself at home.

Beer?

In answer to your questions.. .. .. it's entirely up to you if you want to advertise your Wii code, unlike the 'official' forum where you were definitely not allowed to. As for exchanging codes, yes, both people have to enter the other's code on their wii to be able to exchange Mii's and the like. I would be honoured if you would consider adding my code to your Wii. Its the one over there on the right. You'll need to let me know your code so that I can add you to mine, either by adding it to your profile (userCP > Edit Profile), posting it in this thread, or dropping me a Private Message!

Back